• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FA Cup Third Round 2023: The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Bristol City?

• Bristol City win

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It all came from a cracking ball drilled out by Benda.

A goal scored that looks very similar to the ones we concede 🤣

Fair play to Cullen,would have been easy to try a shot himself, very unselfish

So far our tempo has been superb.
Everyone is playing with heads up looking for players making runs and in space.

Cullen probably won't have an easier assist for the rest of his career, but he looks a totally different player to who he was before the Lincoln loan. I know he didn't score much there and I don't think he'll ever be a prolific goalscorer, but he looks like a proper player in this front three with Piroe and Cooper.

JackSomething said:
Cullen probably won't have an easier assist for the rest of his career, but he looks a totally different player to who he was before the Lincoln loan. I know he didn't score much there and I don't think he'll ever be a prolific goalscorer, but he looks like a proper player in this front three with Piroe and Cooper.

I agree with resolvenjack, it might be an easy assist but it wasn't an easy decision it would have been very tempting to take on the shot himself from an unfavourable angle.

What an outside of the boot pass from Cooper that was, Piroe a quarter of a second from getting a shot off.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
f*****g hell, why can't we play like this every week

Dare I say it but we have played this way since after Christmas, we ran out of juice against Burnley but if this is the new RM Swansea then sign me up.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back