• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FA Cup Third Round 2023: The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Bristol City?

• Bristol City win

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even Ben passing to our players. There’s still time though. 🙄

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Joe having a blinder again, hope to f**k he stays fit

We have to be the worst team in the professional game, for taking throw ins. We have been abysmal at them for donkeys years as well.

We haven't messed about all half, breaking quickly & suddenly we start faffing about at the back & end up giving them a free kick with Joey getting booked.

Credit where is due that's a cracking first half from us, a few little wobbles at the back which we'll always have with our system and would of liked a few more goals but who wouldn't.

Outstanding first half, totally dominating midfield with Joey pulling the strings again 👏

Neath_Jack said:
We have to be the worst team in the professional game, for taking throw ins. We have been abysmal at them for donkeys years as well.

For any professional footballer to commit a foul throw is inexcusable imo, ground zero basics

Half time thoughts:

Joe has ruled the midfield, hes been everywhere and has been at the heart of everything good about us.

The team as a whole are playing heads up with great tempo, a few last ditch blocks have stopped us getting some more shots off in this one. The goal from a Brizzle perspective will be horrible watching but it was a harder chance than it seemed, so easy for Cullen to snatch at it solo or get the pass wrong for Piroe.

My only nitpick is again how much we are screaming for a pacey attacking player on the right.

Good first half.
Need to get more shots off though. Both teams have only had 1 shot each, even though we’ve dominated the game

CurtessECarr said:
We've played ok but both sides has created nothing.

Wurzels created that goal for us. I think we've created quite a bit but in fairness Bristol have defended well.

Only one shot each, and we scored with ours. As good as it is we need to have more efforts on goal and obviously more goals.

That was weird. I really enjoyed the football we are playing, but one shot at goal from a gift. We would be out of sight if we had teeth. It’s reminding me of Rotherham under potter whe we totally dominated and lost to two outrageous (manning) penalties. We need another goal or two or all the pretty stuff is pointless. Without that ridiculous error it would be 0-0.

Watching back the highlights Ben was pulling the Bristol player's shirt all over the place for his penalty shout.
I would have been shouting for that as a Swans fan.

Libertarian said:
Good first half.
Need to get more shots off though. Both teams have only had 1 shot each, even though we’ve dominated the game

Sorry, typing my post and not seen this. 😁

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back