• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

False position

pre and after norwich game - no

since nowich - yes

At this stage of the season teams are where they are in the league because that is where they deserve to be

The same will be said at 46 games

We are shiite but there are loads of rubbish in this league but the league table doesn't lie.

The issue is that Cooper is not the man going forward and its becoming clearer game by game.

We've deserved to be where we are because we've ground out the results whilst hardly ever playing particularly well. The problem is that will only ever get a team so far. Eventually you'll get found out, and we are being so.

We're two years into Cooper's tenure and the standard of football is terrible. Was terrible for most of last season too, so we can't really avoid the conclusion that this is how he wants the team to play.

Dr. Winston said:
We've deserved to be where we are because we've ground out the results whilst hardly ever playing particularly well. The problem is that will only ever get a team so far. Eventually you'll get found out, and we are being so.

We're two years into Cooper's tenure and the standard of football is terrible. Was terrible for most of last season too, so we can't really avoid the conclusion that this is how he wants the team to play.

That is what the thinking needs to be, do you want this style of football going forward?
I don't see no future for us playing this style with a manager who will not change his style.

I hope to god there is a team dull enough to take him off our hands.

Defensively better and top of the table at times this season for that.....nearly BOTTOM for the fundamental of football

spot on dick, would take good football in mid table anyday

This may sound daft, but I'd rather settle into the play off positions and be mentally prepared, than miss out on the autos at the 11th hour - confidence would be low. To answer your question Dickie, I think our "true" position is within the play offs , which given the way we snook in last season, is in fact progress, given the standard in this league is broadly higher imho.

Edit: progress in terms of position, not necessarily performance.

i cant see us beating any of the current top 7 over two legs

Very frustrated and I just hope we rebuild with our own squad for next season.
We'll be mocked now by BBC Cardiff and laughed at by rest of the league.

Swansea I am not 8 +3 loans

agree re cardiff cunt BBC but anyone else watching that would be laughing at how bad cardiff are, and that in any other game we win that comfortably.

Deep down the scummers know it too but they can have their spaffed first win in 8 years

dickythorpe said:
Defensively better and top of the table at times this season for that.....nearly BOTTOM for the fundamental of football

Correct, definitely sorted out the defence and our frailties at set pieces which he must be given credit for. The issues have been a pedestrian midfield with a lack of any sort of creativity or goal threat and the lack of a striker for the whole of this season. The football for the most part this season has been dreadful to watch and to be honest i really don't fancy another season of it next year.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back