• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO jack123

Cooperman said:
jack123 said:
Well you can't get in without a covid pass, I have not got one, and have no intention of getting one.

What about when the need for a pass extends to restaurants, theatres, coffee shops, etc?

I think it's already in theatres? That came in the same time as the cinema one.

To answer your question though, all jokes aside, it will be the same not getting one. There is no need for me personally to have a pass.

I'm surprised you said restaurants though? Why on earth would anyone need to sit in a restaurant when I cook better than the chef? Eh? what's the point, as long as you have scrambled eggs, with a hint of cheese and spring onion, you have everything, you need in life. :D

jack123 said:
Cooperman said:
What about when the need for a pass extends to restaurants, theatres, coffee shops, etc?

To answer your question though, all jokes aside, it will be the same not getting one. There is no need for me personally to have a pass.

I'm surprised you said restaurants though? Why on earth would anyone need to sit in a restaurant when I cook better than the chef? Eh? what's the point, as long as you have scrambled eggs, with a hint of cheese and spring onion, you have everything, you need in life. :D

What are you serving for evening course?

Cooperman said:
jack123 said:

Hard boiled eggs with asparagus, and Magnum ice cream for dessert . :lol:

jack123 said:
Cooperman said:

Hard boiled eggs with asparagus, and Magnum ice cream for dessert . :lol:

That’s gonna wee pong the morning after (in a Rab C Nesbitt voice).

So two of the most prominent and divisive voices on the swans forums don’t go to watch us play. Funny that.

Once again an attempt by the person on this forum to bully and expose another poster. As long as this moron is allowed to be on here this site will suffer and opinions will be kept quiet for fear of hate.

jack123 said:
Darran said:
Have you had the vaccine then?

Sorry I can't discuss personal medical details on a public internet forum.

All that is happening here again is you are the latest person on this site to be bullied. Don’t interact with the idiot. Why oh why he still allowed on here allowed to call people nonces, expose people to fuel his hate and divide people is beyond belief.

Itchysphincter said:
So two of the most prominent and divisive voices on the swans forums don’t go to watch us play. Funny that.

Strange conclusion to reach from me saying, i do go, but have not been since passes were introduced! It seems you are not the sharpest pencil in the case, that is ok, I will not hold your stupidity against you.

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:

Strange conclusion to reach from me saying, i do go, but have not been since passes were introduced! It seems you are not the sharpest pencil in the case, that is ok, I will not hold your stupidity against you.

Do what you like pal, I have no time for your type. You and your mates now stinking out both forums now. Congratulations.

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:

Do what you like pal, I have no time for your type. You and your mates now stinking out both forums now. Congratulations.

I have no time for your 'type' either! Types who make baseless accusations, then never answer the question!

My only guess is you were bullied at school, perhaps had your dinner tickets taken off you, well take your anger out on someone else, because I never touched your dinner tickets!!

Alexa play Modern Talking Brother Louie Alexa Level 10

https://youtu.be/K5DALXwOe0s

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:

I have no time for your 'type' either! Types who make baseless accusations, then never answer the question!

My only guess is you were bullied at school, perhaps had your dinner tickets taken off you, well take your anger out on someone else, because I never touched your dinner tickets!!

Dunno what you’re on about, ask it again and see if I answer, and while you’re at it explain why you have a problem with tampons n the gents.

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:

Dunno what you’re on about, ask it again and see if I answer, and while you’re at it explain why you have a problem with tampons n the gents.

Ah same game as before, sorry I do not wish to partake in this one.

Alexa play Captain Hollywood Project Alexa Level 10

https://youtu.be/V-rS174AUT0

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:

I don’t care if you answer or not. You caused your mate to have the biggest meltdown in the history of the internet because you wouldn’t say why you found something that doesn’t affect you so outrageous. What was it that you wanted to ask me though? I don’t recall you asking me anything.

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:

I don’t care if you answer or not. You caused your mate to have the biggest meltdown in the history of the internet because you wouldn’t say why you found something that doesn’t affect you so outrageous. What was it that you wanted to ask me though? I don’t recall you asking me anything.

https://youtu.be/I7wREOySaxU

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:

And just to add, don't blame me if you had a schooling off the main man, you decided to get involved, not my fault, and BTW as I have said I know you are not the brightest bulb in the house, but the argument you had was totally separate.

I will warn you don't make baseless accusations again, without backing them up.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back