• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO jack123

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:
I don’t care if you answer or not. You caused your mate to have the biggest meltdown in the history of the internet because you wouldn’t say why you found something that doesn’t affect you so outrageous. What was it that you wanted to ask me though? I don’t recall you asking me anything.

And just to add, don't blame me if you had a schooling off the main man, you decided to get involved, not my fault, and BTW as I have said I know you are not the brightest bulb in the house, but the argument you had was totally separate.

I will warn you don't make baseless accusations again, without backing them up.

Warn my all you like - what baseless allegations? You’re mate had a mental breakdown on there, you shouldn’t be encouraging him, it’s cruel.

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:
And just to add, don't blame me if you had a schooling off the main man, you decided to get involved, not my fault, and BTW as I have said I know you are not the brightest bulb in the house, but the argument you had was totally separate.

I will warn you don't make baseless accusations again, without backing them up.

Warn my all you like - what baseless allegations? You’re mate had a mental breakdown on there, you shouldn’t be encouraging him, it’s cruel.

Ha ha. I know your game, and I'm not playing it. I was definitely
standing on the North Bank before you were born. Unless Phil wants to make this a season ticket holders only forum, you would be better off curbing your tongue, my blunt pencil friend.

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:

Ha ha. I know your game, and I'm not playing it. I was definitely
standing on the North Bank before you were born. Unless Phil wants to make this a season ticket holders only forum, you would be better off curbing your tongue, my blunt pencil friend.

Do you have a pencil?

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back