• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Favourite Breakfast Meal...

As it happens Special K with berries or porridge, with lashings of orange juice, in a separate glass obviously.
Full English if on holiday, can't beat it.😋

My regular breakfast is a small amount of bran flakes and sticks softened with a dash of hot water, chopped fruit and berries on top, at least three different kinds, then an individual pot of plain Greek yoghurt on top. Accompanied by a mug of fresh brewed coffee.
On recent cold mornings, I've been having a bowl of porridge, with a spoonful of fresh cream, spoonful of honey and a spoonful of blueberries. Loverly.

Swanjaxs said:
Most important meal of the day apparently.
Do you like a full fried, just something quick like toast and tea or just fresh air?

Here's my go to, can't get better imho

BO-1150_T1_255x.png

What's yours lads 👍

Porridge, and a mug of tea, no sugar in either [I don't do added sugar or salt on anything and I haven't for as long as I can remember], first thing in the morning 7 days a week there's nothing better.

Nothing fancy, 2 slices of toast, and a few slices of cheese.

Every day starts with a 1/3 rd of those big Bio yoghurt pots, usually raspberry flavour, with a 1/3 rd of a tray of blueberries...the best quality yoghurt is Llaeth y Llan from North Wales...got to be bio live yoghurt...

Generally it’s muesli with no added sugar, either with low fat yogurt or more recently skimmed milk and a glass of water.

Was away last week, the hotel we stayed at did one of those all you can eat buffet breakfasts, started off with fresh pineapple, melon, grapes and lovely fresh orange juice, followed by muesli and Greek yogurt then a danish pastry with a coffee. Tend not to go for full English breakfast, but I may munch a few mushrooms.

Well you’ll do a lot worse than a sausage, bacon and egg bap from Lezzet’s in Penllergaer.

The work canteen was famous for its five, seven or ten item breakfast. Seven items was my sweet spot consisting of toast, beans. egg, black pudding, bacon and two hash browns. I’ve carried this across to a home made Sunday brunch more times than I can remember.

Swanjaxs said:
Most important meal of the day apparently.
Do you like a full fried, just something quick like toast and tea or just fresh air?

Here's my go to, can't get better imho

BO-1150_T1_255x.png

What's yours lads 👍

Admit it. This is an attempt at another sausage thread by stealth! :lol: :lol:

Eggs Benedict if in a hotel, toast or cereal at home or a weekend homemade cooked breakfast or the King's Head in Treboeth.

Porridge - Honey and Banana

Can't beat a bagel with cream cheese either.

Two cups of Nescafe during the week. Yogurt and oats if I manage to wake up earlier. Luxury breakfast is bacon scrambled eggs black pudding laverbread and fried bread.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back