• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

Feminists in 2020

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7
  • Views Views: Views 2,399
Well for one I am going to London for that!

They are being sued for copyright infringement-parody twitter account but keep using photos and banners from the Guardian.

What a complete nonsense and nothing.
 
Professor said:
Well for one I am going to London for that!

They are being sued for copyright infringement-parody twitter account but keep using photos and banners from the Guardian.

What a complete nonsense and nothing.

I’m not going to London but I have read about it and I agree.
Guardian readers are cocks,see ECB for example.
 
It'll be this next:

Let's get tough. The time for talking is over. Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major -- and I mean major -- leaflet campaign, and while it's reeling from that, we'd follow up with a {whist} drive, a car boot sale, some street theatre and possibly even some benefit concerts. OK? Now, if that's not enough, I'm sorry, it's time for the T-shirts: "Mutants Out" ... "Chameleonic Life Forms, No Thanks" ... and if that's not enough, well, I don't know what will be.
 
BanosSwan said:
It'll be this next:

Let's get tough. The time for talking is over. Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major -- and I mean major -- leaflet campaign, and while it's reeling from that, we'd follow up with a {whist} drive, a car boot sale, some street theatre and possibly even some benefit concerts. OK? Now, if that's not enough, I'm sorry, it's time for the T-shirts: "Mutants Out" ... "Chameleonic Life Forms, No Thanks" ... and if that's not enough, well, I don't know what will be.

I watched that episode the other day.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top