• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

First Drink For 3 weeks

airedale said:
If you’ve got the same cold version we’ve got, then you may well have it for 2 to 3 weeks. Article on it today on WoL too.

Thanks for cheering me up :D I'm feeling a lot better today compared to yesterday

airedale said:
If you’ve got the same cold version we’ve got, then you may well have it for 2 to 3 weeks. Article on it today on WoL too.

Just read it, and it sounds exactly what I've had for the past two or three weeks, still rotten with it too.

Started as a bad cough and tight chest, and has now moved onto constant blocked or running nose and brutal headaches.

Neath_Jack said:
Just read it, and it sounds exactly what I've had for the past two or three weeks, still rotten with it too.

Started as a bad cough and tight chest, and has now moved onto constant blocked or running nose and brutal headaches.

My bugle is raw from all the sneezing and wiping it with tissues, I had my right eye streaming as well, whenever I've a cold its always the right eye and right nostril that streams

Skippyjack said:
Darran is correct as usual, it's definitely mums net on steroids

Its always mumsnet unless its him who posts, thought you would have gathered that by now with your IQ and the years you've been on here.

Niigata Jack said:
Its always mumsnet unless its him who posts, thought you would have gathered that by now with your IQ and the years you've been on here.

IQ is a load of bollocks mate, I do notice Darran is a bit precious with posts he starts, especially with his picture nonsense, fair play to him though, he must wait hours to get an "exclusive" I bet Trundle is majorly peed off with him

Skippyjack said:
IQ is a load of bollocks mate, I do notice Darran is a bit precious with posts he starts, especially with his picture nonsense, fair play to him though, he must wait hours to get an "exclusive" I bet Trundle is majorly peed off with him

It’s not my fault people keep asking me for a photo ffs.

Darran said:
It’s not my fault people keep asking me for a photo ffs.

Is it a sympathy vote thing, they must think they got to do it.. whilst I, an ordinary turd will call you a pr*ck, and tell you to f*ck off.. it's not an inclusive attitude, to be kind and look down on someone, it's separation tactics.. but footballers are not bright though, and the majority of them are mentally f*cked up anyway

Skippyjack said:
Is it a sympathy vote thing, they must think they got to do it.. whilst I, an ordinary turd will call you a pr*ck, and tell you to f*ck off.. it's not an inclusive attitude, to be kind and look down on someone, it's separation tactics.. but footballers are not bright though, and the majority of them are mentally f*cked up anyway

Well said.

That's such a sad story Squarebear has shared, but sadly all too common.

Whatever your weakness, whatever your crutch, we're all just trying to make sense of this existence aren't we. Some of us find it much harder than others, I just feel sorry for those that find it too hard to cope and do this to themselves. It's a bastard of a thing.

I have an alcoholic drink most days, the one drink can last hours in the house. It's the taste I love not the hit.

Never had a hangover in my life and when on a night out it could be 8 ciders or 2 bottles of wine or mix & match. I do notice my sleep is not as good in my 50's as it was when on a session in my 20's. If I had hangovers and was useless the next day I'd give it up.

I have in the past had a month off a year, but not done it for a few years as I didn't notice that much difference to how I felt.

Sorry for your loss.

I used to enjoy a one maybe 2 pints at home a few times a week, but I rarely drink these days unless I’m on holiday and away or have something on with my mates. Was out last weekend for the second time in a month and was worse for wear, I’m on the wagon now and won’t drink until Christmas. I bought a load of beers earlier this year and they’re all still in the garage. Wifey enjoys a wine most weekends, but I can take it or leave it these days.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back