• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Football Forum ?

AndyCole

First Team Player
Reaction score

Seems to be a football analysis vacuum here, nowadays. Nothing of substance, and nothing in depth. For quite some time.

Just a little shouty, happy clapping drivel on the matchday thread. All too superficial, obvious, weak, of no substance.

Has the likes of posterboy 'Darran' and his puerile fanboy 'ECB' neutered this place to be such the shadow of its former formidable footballing self, a hotbed of critical discussion and critique?

There's nothing, nada. Shame.

How can we reinvigorate our posters to properly engage in footballing discussion, and shift the emphasis from the non-football drivel driven by the likes of Darran and his ilk ?

AndyCole said:

Seems to be a football analysis vacuum here, nowadays. Nothing of substance, and nothing in depth. For quite some time.

Just a little shouty, happy clapping drivel on the matchday thread. All too superficial, obvious, weak, of no substance.

Has the likes of posterboy 'Darran' and his puerile fanboy 'ECB' neutered this place to be such the shadow of its former formidable footballing self, a hotbed of critical discussion and critique?

How can we reinvigorate our posters to properly engage in footballing discussion, and shift the emphasis from the non-football drivel driven by the likes of Darran and his ilk ?

A great start Andy Cole is if you went off back to the place you came from.

Wide up merchants who love stirring and ruining football sites :

Andy Cole
Jack 123

Both visited the last week but still active on other sites

OHL
Dr Pernissus

Door locked

Covid has nothing on the above virus'

AndyCole said:

We can invigorate this forum by yoh fucking off, simple.

Fireboy said:
AndyCole said:

We can invigorate this forum by yoh f*****g off, simple.

His good self and a handful of individuals have taken it upon themselves to bring a few Swans sites down and drive away posters.

Easy to spot.

Fireboy said:
AndyCole said:

We can invigorate this forum by yoh f*****g off, simple.

Ah, thx for that, bang on cue. And so very apt for this topic. Twp, as heck, as per.

It's the likes of you and your ilk, with absolutely no footballing content, nor opinion is precisely what this thread is about. But ofc you're just the sideshow, as ever..... keep up.....

It's the likes of Darran and his fanboy here, ECB amd his ilk, is the real issue. No footballing content, comment, nothing , nada, ever.

Yet Darran and his ilk dominate here. What on earth does that say, given how far this forum has fallen ?

Certainly not a Football forum, it seems.

Unless ofc somebody jumps up and defends.........

Andy.

You are ruining the other Swans site. Which is a shame. Some great posters on there, most are. And a really worthy cause. I know many posters dont go on there due to a handful of posters, yourself included.

Please don't try and ruin this site.

Thankyou in advance.

Both Phil and Keith do their best. Why try and spoil it ? Serious question. Why ?

Best Swansea City forum on the web, always has been, always will be.

In a Twitterised world, one forum with a limited subscription base was never going to grow after splitting in two. Maybe in the PL days it could, but not now. There are a few of us who have tabs saved for both boards and I post without discrimination but I know where I am not welcome.

The football stories and analysis on both boards in reality can’t be separated but this board is less ‘serious’.

WalterBoyd said:
Andy.

You are ruining the other Swans site. Which is a shame. Some great posters on there, most are. And a really worthy cause. I know many posters dont go on there due to a handful of posters, yourself included.

Please don't try and ruin this site.

Thankyou in advance.

Both Phil and Keith do their best. Why try and spoil it ? Serious question. Why ?
Maybe its not the same person , maybe its a mimic fooling all us sheeple

In so many ways

I would never tell another human being what they should and shouldn’t be doing like when Fath has started threads about people leaving a game five minutes early I’ll always say people can do what they want and I don’t believe anyone should be forced to have a covid vaccine if they don’t want it for instance.
I’d also say that I’d never tell anyone where to post but it is very disappointing that certain people haven’t supported Phil more on this new forum after all he’s done over the years.

You’ve no idea how puerile I can be when acting as Prosser’s fanboy. Pure filth he is. It’s lucky he pays well.

Darran said:
I would never tell another human being what they should and shouldn’t be doing like when Fath has started threads about people leaving a game five minutes early I’ll always say people can do what they want and I don’t believe anyone should be forced to have a covid vaccine if they don’t want it for instance.
I’d also say that I’d never tell anyone where to post but it is very disappointing that certain people haven’t supported Phil more on this new forum after all he’s done over the years.

Some very unpleasant characters post on internet message boards (irony alert!😮), luckily on this board they are in the minority.

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:

Some very unpleasant characters post on internet message boards (irony alert!😮), luckily on this board they are in the minority.

Well yes they’re in the minority here because they get banned for posting filth unlike other places.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back