• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Football Forum ?

Sirjohnalot said:
I posted this last night, but can’t find it so must’ve not posted it properly.

As far as Darran is concerned, I’ve never met him but all I can say is when I was trying to get my dad tickets for the Swans and needed help with disabled parking and tickets for the game which suited his needs, he went out of his way to help me, contacting the club etc.

Apart from some of the anti vax idiots on Swansea Independent, I like all people on these forums, all seem quite decent, all love the swans, but when it came to actually needing help Darran was there, that makes him a top bloke as far as I’m concerned .

Wait till you meet his rotund fanboy.

exiledclaseboy said:
Sirjohnalot said:
I posted this last night, but can’t find it so must’ve not posted it properly.

As far as Darran is concerned, I’ve never met him but all I can say is when I was trying to get my dad tickets for the Swans and needed help with disabled parking and tickets for the game which suited his needs, he went out of his way to help me, contacting the club etc.

Apart from some of the anti vax idiots on Swansea Independent, I like all people on these forums, all seem quite decent, all love the swans, but when it came to actually needing help Darran was there, that makes him a top bloke as far as I’m concerned .

With the way the world is at the moment, my friend, none of it matters, we’re just a bunch of plonkers chatting crap on a football forum.

Sirjohnalot said:
exiledclaseboy said:

With the way the world is at the moment, my friend, none of it matters, we’re just a bunch of plonkers chatting crap on a football forum.

Damn right mate. If only some would realise that. It’s all it ever has been.

I've met both Darran and ECB. Both are absolute gents and I'm delighted to class them as friends of mine. Both having helped me during tough times.

Why anyone has the energy to post such negativity about someone else on an anonymous message board beggars belief.

Merry Christmas and peace be with you all.

Jackfath said:
I've met both Darran and ECB. Both are absolute gents and I'm delighted to class them as friends of mine. Both having helped me during tough times.

Why anyone has the energy to post such negativity about someone else on an anonymous message board beggars belief.

Well said!

Merry Christmas too you also Jackfath.

Jackfath said:

I hope that the tough times are behind you Fathy.

Merry Xmas to you also.

True enough it's a farking messageboard at the end of the day chill, ffs........ for the record Daz (we've had individual conversations elsewhere) Mr Cude and Fathy are all lovely lovely people in person and I've had a beer or two with some of them, can't go wrong, I've met many more and they're all lovely trust me

except one........which I regret so much......

Max is ok though :D :D

exiledclaseboy said:
Oh and Phil should be banning this dweeb as per the “joint statement”. That’s would would happen if a thread like this appeared elsewhere. I find him entertaining though so he can stick around.

Not sure that you’re right there. Recently one poster on another board had a massive meltdown, the biggest in the history of PS, and over a week long period posted numerous screenshots from this site from 18 months ago, posting many false statements and attempting to cause trouble for site owners. Nothing was done other than his attempts to infiltrate this board through his stooge were removed. The poster continues to post divisive filth and bile with no recourse. 😂😂

Itchysphincter said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Oh and Phil should be banning this dweeb as per the “joint statement”. That’s would would happen if a thread like this appeared elsewhere. I find him entertaining though so he can stick around.

Not sure that you’re right there. Recently one poster on another board had a massive meltdown, the biggest in the history of PS, and over a week long period posted numerous screenshots from this site from 18 months ago, posting many false statements and attempting to cause trouble for site owners. Nothing was done other than his attempts to infiltrate this board through his stooge were removed. The poster continues to post divisive filth and bile with no recourse. 😂😂

Fair point. What an obsessive, narcissistic dweeb that poster must be.

There’s one or two whose life seems to revolve around “winning” arguments and being “right” on football trivia sites. Or political loonies, fanboys and conspiracy psychos…on a football site. It would make me laugh if it wasn’t so sad and pathetic. Actually it does make me laugh anyway.

As to Darran, seems like a decent sort in every interaction I’ve had with him over the years, and one of my favourite friends lived up bwlch crescent, so most of the nutters from Cimla and their pals - roly poly or otherwise - are alright by me 🤣

Epaul said:
True enough it's a farking messageboard at the end of the day chill, ffs........ for the record Daz (we've had individual conversations elsewhere) Mr Cude and Fathy are all lovely lovely people in person and I've had a beer or two with some of them, can't go wrong, I've met many more and they're all lovely trust me

except one........which I regret so much......

Max is ok though :D :D

The one is poison,absolute poison.
If he’d posted some of the things he’d posted elsewhere on Twitter I am 100% certain he’d have been banned from Twitter,not there though.

Here's the thing, it seems nobody has actually read the OP. Nul points, as they used to say, on some relic 'Euro' show.

Folk were 'already listening', jumped in eyes wide shut. Without stopping, to think before typing. Classic sheeple trait.

The theme of the OP is: how to reinvigorate the interest in Football discussion, debate, and pashun in our common interest here.

So all ideas welcome on how this can be achieved. My suggestion is to get legendary Darran to take the lead, and start posting insightful, analytical, constructive critique on the Swans' Football stuff. In this way, others may follow. As is the pattern here.

Maybe start with an easy one:
- How should Martin transform performances and results before it's too late for him, to get anywhere close to Cooperball's performance and achievement levels of Top 6, then Top 4 and Playoff Final.

(Note to Admin - why is this thread filed in the Non-football closet ? It's very much a topical Football related thread. How ironic)

AndyCole said:
Here's the thing, it seems nobody has actually read the OP. Nul points, as they used to say, on some relic 'Euro' show.

Folk were 'already listening', jumped in eyes wide shut. Without stopping, to think before typing. Classic sheeple trait.

The theme of the OP is: how to reinvigorate the interest in Football discussion, debate, and pashun in our common interest here.

So all ideas welcome on how this can be achieved. My suggestion is to get legendary Darran to take the lead, and start posting insightful, analytical, constructive critique on the Swans' Football stuff. In this way, others may follow. As is the pattern here.

- How should Martin transform performances and results before it's too late for him, to get anywhere close to Cooperball's performance and achievement levels of Top 6, then Top 4 and Playoff Final.

(Note to Admin - why is this thread filed in the Non-football closet ? It's very much a topical Football related thread. How ironic)

As I’ve previously said Martin could transform performances and results before it's too late for him by playing proper football at certain times during a game.
The biggest example I could give you over the last few weeks is being 1-0 down away to Middlesbrough with minutes/seconds to go and passing the ball around like a pack of twáts instead of lumping it forward to try and get something out of the game can forget it.
That’s not a philosophy on football it’s utter bollox and no real football man could possibly disagree.
Many people harp on about Martin not having a pre-season and not having the players to implement his style but I don’t agree with that either,we should be better and when say better I mean further up the table with more points.

Darran said:
AndyCole said:

As I’ve previously said Martin could transform performances and results before it's too late for him by playing proper football at certain times during a game.
The biggest example I could give you over the last few weeks is being 1-0 down away to Middlesbrough with minutes/seconds to go and passing the ball around like a pack of twáts instead of lumping it forward to try and get something out of the game can forget it.
That’s not a philosophy on football it’s utter bollox and no real football man could possibly disagree.
Many people harp on about Martin not having a pre-season and not having the players to implement his style but I don’t agree with that either,we should be better and when say better I mean further up the table with more points.

We really should, we've shelled out 5 million in fees this season and are just 8 points off the drop and 8 off the play offs.. Martin has been backed

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back