• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Football Forum ?

Darran said:
I would never tell another human being what they should and shouldn’t be doing like when Fath has started threads about people leaving a game five minutes early I’ll always say people can do what they want and I don’t believe anyone should be forced to have a covid vaccine if they don’t want it for instance.
I’d also say that I’d never tell anyone where to post but it is very disappointing that certain people haven’t supported Phil more on this new forum after all he’s done over the years.

Whoooosh.

What on earth are you 'blithering' on about ?

This thread is about the distinct lack of proper football insight, analysis and discussion here. And you choose to waffle on about something totally unrelated. As per, it seems.

Legendary posters like you, failing to post about football is unfortunately a reflection of how far this forum has sunk under your stewardship. The likes of you and your rotund fanboy is slowly eroding what was once a proper football forum.

A proper shame. Some decent posters here, underwhelmed, let down by the likes of you.

Let's hope it turns around, with maybe you leading the way.

Imagine two proper complementary Swans football forums, operating in harmony, side by side. Driving interest and growth in brand Swansea City FC.

There are more topics on the football board, than there are on the non football board mind.🤔

“Rotund fanboy” made me laugh. Is that you clasey?

PS Daz, off topic, Plant was brilliant…the girl Suzi too, superb voice. The whole thing was tremendous value. Didn’t see you, were you in attendance?

monmouth said:

PS Daz, off topic, Plant was brilliant…the girl Suzi too, superb voice. The whole thing was tremendous value. Didn’t see you, were you in attendance?

He's definitely one of Darrans acolytes though, calling him a legendary poster an all that gubbins

Skippyjack said:
monmouth said:

He's definitely one of Darrans acolytes though, calling him a legendary poster an all that gubbins

The thing is, the forums have moved on, despite not because of legends like him.

Yet folk like him continue to drag back progress. They continue to denigrate the best efforts of the forum owners, both of whom clearly work their socks off.

This thread as a case in point is about the lack of footballing insight, thought or discussion on this forum. And still the likes of Darran do their level best to deflect, derail. Which ofc says it all about has beens like darran, and their twisted agendas.

The likes of Darran can't see it, too dim, too egotistical to see the bigger picture where two forum owners are doing their level best to offer content rich platforms for all Swans fans to enjoy.

This is a football forum, after all.

monmouth said:

Messaged you.

monmouth said:

I think he’s mixing me up with someone else. I’m nine stone soaking wet me.

Oh and Phil should be banning this dweeb as per the “joint statement”. That’s would would happen if a thread like this appeared elsewhere. I find him entertaining though so he can stick around.

Skippyjack said:
monmouth said:

Ha that’s quite funny I’ve never called him anything of the sort. That said I’m very happy and proud to call Darran and friend of mine and my family.

exiledclaseboy said:
Oh and Phil should be banning this dweeb as per the “joint statement”. That’s would would happen if a thread like this appeared elsewhere. I find him entertaining though so he can stick around.

Aw. ♥️

exiledclaseboy said:

I’m not sure what you have to do to get banned from elsewhere.
The horrific post in the ‘four kids killed in a fire’ was quite rightly removed yesterday but the poster who is disgrace to a forum related to Swansea City Football Club wasn’t though.

And on a side note and I haven’t mentioned this but I got up one morning a week ago to a WhatsApp screenshot of another absolutely horrendous post aimed at myself about me being lucky to already be in a wheelchair because I should be beaten up and put in one,the post was removed but the poster wasn’t banned because I’ve checked.

I have screenshots of everything because if anyone wants to come the cùnt I can come the bigger cùnt.

And yes I am in a very bad mood after missing my chum Robert Plant last night due to my daughters health.
Fùck off. 👍🏻

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:

The horrific post in the ‘four kids killed in a fire’ was quite rightly removed yesterday but the poster who is disgrace to a forum related to Swansea City Football Club wasn’t though.

And on a side note and I haven’t mentioned this but I got up one morning a week ago to a WhatsApp screenshot of another absolutely horrendous post aimed at myself about me being lucky to already be in a wheelchair because I should be beaten up and put in one,the post was removed but the poster wasn’t banned because I’ve checked.

I have screenshots of everything because if anyone wants to come the c**t I can come the bigger c**t.

And yes I am in a very bad mood after missing my chum Robert Plant last night due to my daughters health.
Fùck off. 👍🏻

Sorry to hear about Amy and you missing the concert Dar, best wishes to her.

I guess this post makes me one of your 'acolytes'. Let me know the details of the initiation ceremony when you can.

JackSomething said:
Darran said:

I have screenshots of everything because if anyone wants to come the c**t I can come the bigger c**t.

Fùck off. 👍🏻

I guess this post makes me one of your 'acolytes'. Let me know the details of the initiation ceremony when you can.

Instead of wearing a hooded robe you must wear a horrendously loud and tasteless shirt. :lol:

(Sorry Dar but its true)

DJack said:
JackSomething said:

Instead of wearing a hooded robe you must wear a horrendously loud and tasteless shirt. :lol:

(Sorry Dar but its true)

And Cheap Trick underpants for life.

I posted this last night, but can’t find it so must’ve not posted it properly.

As far as Darran is concerned, I’ve never met him but all I can say is when I was trying to get my dad tickets for the Swans and needed help with disabled parking and tickets for the game which suited his needs, he went out of his way to help me, contacting the club etc.

Apart from some of the anti vax idiots on Swansea Independent, I like all people on these forums, all seem quite decent, all love the swans, but when it came to actually needing help Darran was there, that makes him a top bloke as far as I’m concerned .

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back