• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Football Forum ?

monmouth said:
Would I rather watch Brand Martine or Cooperwang? Neither in their pure form. Do I think what Martin is trying to do has more future headroom than Coopers peak. Yeah, I do. Both will have achieved the same end result up until now - keep us in the championship. Cooper did it using all the parachute money on loans and Ayew. Martin doesn't have that luxury. Would I trust him with it anyway...jury's out on that one. He's a rookie, but he needs to learn you can't play football by numbers or it is just another flavour of the Shapemeister, but concedes more soft goals and bores everyone to a standstill in a different way.

Cooperball 4, MartinBS 1. Fact.

Football ain't your thing, clearly. Internet forum point scoring, amongst the sheeple, seems to be the peak of your calling.

Must try harder, with some proper deep dive Compare & Contrast.

Starter for 10:
1. Cooperball's defensive line or MartinBS's debacle ?

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:
Itch.. you are nothing but a liar and a fraud, stuff has been explained to you countless times, yet you still spout the same lies, such as my posts were deleted on here to save me!, No they weren't, I deleted them and I have told you what they were, I was drunk as hell, saying rook to king 6 or something stupid like that, Just don't lie.. Thank you

I stand by everything I have said and I have a feeling someone is playing semantics here.

So, tell me again that you've never had posts removed from PS and call me a liar again. Go on, that's all you have to do. Tell me you never made posts about sending people back where they came from. Tell me that they weren't deleted from PS by decent moderators. Then call me a liar, go on.

Itchy, so on the backfoot, as per. Backpedalling at a rate of knots. Tis your way. Of old.

You're clearly caught btn a rock and some slippery place. Being jarred off the ropes like some inept, amateurish, lower league Centre Half with two left feet.

AndyCole said:
Itchysphincter said:
I stand by everything I have said and I have a feeling someone is playing semantics here.

So, tell me again that you've never had posts removed from PS and call me a liar again. Go on, that's all you have to do. Tell me you never made posts about sending people back where they came from. Tell me that they weren't deleted from PS by decent moderators. Then call me a liar, go on.

Itchy, so on the backfoot, as per. Backpedalling at a rate of knots. Tis your way. Of old.

You're clearly caught btn a rock and some slippery place. Being jarred off the ropes like some inept, amateurish, lower league Centre Half with two left feet.

No backpedaling on my part pal. You’re obviously a shill of some sort, belonging to that small, select clique of mean spirited posters who lack in self-awareness or common decency - easily identifiable on both boards. Please feel free to keep embarrassing yourself with these kind of silly posts. 👍🏻

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back