• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Football Forum ?

Skippyjack said:
Darran said:
As I’ve previously said Martin could transform performances and results before it's too late for him by playing proper football at certain times during a game.
The biggest example I could give you over the last few weeks is being 1-0 down away to Middlesbrough with minutes/seconds to go and passing the ball around like a pack of twáts instead of lumping it forward to try and get something out of the game can forget it.
That’s not a philosophy on football it’s utter bollox and no real football man could possibly disagree.
Many people harp on about Martin not having a pre-season and not having the players to implement his style but I don’t agree with that either,we should be better and when say better I mean further up the table with more points.

We really should, we've shelled out 5 million in fees this season and are just 8 points off the drop and 8 off the play offs.. Martin has been backed

Of course we should.

Skippyjack said:
Darran said:
As I’ve previously said Martin could transform performances and results before it's too late for him by playing proper football at certain times during a game.
The biggest example I could give you over the last few weeks is being 1-0 down away to Middlesbrough with minutes/seconds to go and passing the ball around like a pack of twáts instead of lumping it forward to try and get something out of the game can forget it.
That’s not a philosophy on football it’s utter bollox and no real football man could possibly disagree.
Many people harp on about Martin not having a pre-season and not having the players to implement his style but I don’t agree with that either,we should be better and when say better I mean further up the table with more points.

We really should, we've shelled out 5 million in fees this season and are just 8 points off the drop and 8 off the play offs.. Martin has been backed

At this rate of spend, we should be Top 2, Autos, relative to our Cooperball era .

Martin won't be backed to the extent he demands, Fact.

Silverstein needs to plug in to the rich vein of expertise here, to get a heads up on potential transfer targets, the players most at risk of being headhunted away to EPL vultures - someone, or some taskforce to guide him through this most pivotal of transfer windows.

Jackfath said:
I've met both Darran and ECB. Both are absolute gents and I'm delighted to class them as friends of mine. Both having helped me during tough times.

Why anyone has the energy to post such negativity about someone else on an anonymous message board beggars belief.

Merry Christmas and peace be with you all.

You missed the point of this thread, spectacularly. Read the OP again maybe, instead of bleating, as per.

Jump on board the new found energy, if you have something to contribute......

AndyCole said:
Skippyjack said:

At this rate of spend, we should be Top 2, Autos, relative to our Cooperball era .

Silverstein needs to plug in to the rich vein of expertise here, to get a heads up on potential transfer targets, the players most at risk of being headhunted away to EPL vultures - someone, or some taskforce to guide him through this most pivotal of transfer windows.
Its a fair point, but this should be on the football board, just saying like.👍

Jack2jack said:
AndyCole said:

Should it fuck it’s an obvious trolling attempt to undermine this forum and have a pop at Prosser (and me for some reason).

exiledclaseboy said:
Jack2jack said:

Should it f**k it’s an obvious trolling attempt to undermine this forum and have a pop at Prosser (and me for some reason).
You dont say.
On a side note I've met Darran a good few times, he's always been more than tidy to me. So I dont understand this bo***cks.

Jack2jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Should it f**k it’s an obvious trolling attempt to undermine this forum and have a pop at Prosser (and me for some reason).
You dont say.
On a side note I've met Darran a good few times, he's always been more than tidy to me. So I dont understand this bo***cks.

Nor me but some people have issues and they have to keep inventing new spectrums to classify then on.

exiledclaseboy said:
Jack2jack said:
You dont say.

Nor me but some people have issues and they have to keep inventing new spectrums to classify then on.
The internet,great innit.👍

Itchysphincter said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Oh and Phil should be banning this dweeb as per the “joint statement”. That’s would would happen if a thread like this appeared elsewhere. I find him entertaining though so he can stick around.

Not sure that you’re right there. Recently one poster on another board had a massive meltdown, the biggest in the history of PS, and over a week long period posted numerous screenshots from this site from 18 months ago, posting many false statements and attempting to cause trouble for site owners. Nothing was done other than his attempts to infiltrate this board through his stooge were removed. The poster continues to post divisive filth and bile with no recourse. 😂😂

Itch.. you are nothing but a liar and a fraud, stuff has been explained to you countless times, yet you still spout the same lies, such as my posts were deleted on here to save me!, No they weren't, I deleted them and I have told you what they were, I was drunk as hell, saying rook to king 6 or something stupid like that, Just don't lie.. Thank you

Jack123

Along with a few of you comrades. You either get banned from fansnetwork or Keith is a liar / fraud .

What an awful position to put him in.

Why do this? Posters from his site continually coming onto this site,and abusing posters.

Keith, rightly flagged this up. Probably surprised that it is posters from his site that come on here shit stirring.

He must be embarrassed. I would be.

Either be banned or Keith hasno backbone.

Awful situation to put him in.

It has gone on so much now, Keith will either retract his original post that threatens North Korean state, which was way OTT, especially when posters from hid site were the worst culprits, which had been shown or ban the few twits that go against his word.

Does Keith stay true to his word, or backtrack.

Put himself in a situation where he will do a Boris. Sometimes, less said the better.

Eh? What the hell are you talking about Mr Ovaltine, it's got ferk all to do with you, so keep your boring beak out. Thank you.

Go to bed jack123. Sad twat. Cheers. You just talk nonsense.

Oh please. Jack123 and Andycole here at same same time to sort their nonsense out.

What's up lads.

WalterBoyd said:
Go to bed jack123. Sad twat. Cheers. You just talk nonsense.

Listen up you Horlicks boring twat.. You can go fuck yourself, I will read your posts in future to send myself to sleep.. Goodnight Mr Horlicks.

You are both on line. I have an hour to spare give it your best shot.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back