• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Football Forum ?

WalterBoyd said:
You are both on line. I have an hour to spare give it your best shot.

Curb your attitude Mr Ovaltine, that's all I ask.. You have a problem with that?

If thats your best shot God help. Any football opinions on this football site.

Looked back on your posts. Dear God. Living at home with your mum who you are attracted to must be hard.

exiledclaseboy said:
Jack2jack said:
Its a fair point, but this should be on the football board, just saying like.👍

Should it f**k it’s an obvious trolling attempt to undermine this forum and have a pop at Prosser (and me for some reason).

Not at all. I have no idea why you would say such a thing.

The thread is a genuine attempt at reinvigorating some energy into more Football related stuff, instead of the usual sterile shite that pervades. The sterile stuff that the likes of Darran used to promote, and the likes of you fanboy would shout about.

At the very least so far, Darran fair play has had a bash at addressing the underlying issue here, with a comment on how dull we were against Boro , and how anybody with any common sense could see that we shoulda lumped it forward in the hope we may score, instead of endlessly passing our way into submission, yet again. A decent shout, in so many ways

Yet you choose to get all shouty. Yet this thread isn't about the shouty fanboys. I'ts about the inner core who choose to take this site forward. As Darran has chosen to do.

WalterBoyd said:
Jack123

Along with a few of you comrades. You either get banned from fansnetwork or Keith is a liar / fraud .

What an awful position to put him in.

Why do this? Posters from his site continually coming onto this site,and abusing posters.

Keith, rightly flagged this up. Probably surprised that it is posters from his site that come on here s**t stirring.

He must be embarrassed. I would be.

Either be banned or Keith hasno backbone.

Awful situation to put him in.

It has gone on so much now, Keith will either retract his original post that threatens North Korean state, which was way OTT, especially when posters from hid site were the worst culprits, which had been shown or ban the few twits that go against his word.

Does Keith stay true to his word, or backtrack.

Put himself in a situation where he will do a Boris. Sometimes, less said the better.

Keith is a liar or fraud? You are either a twat or a scumbag, I would like to know which one.. My guess you are just stupid.

Jack123. It is you who are putting Keith's reputation on the line.

Why, unless you are a self serving twat. Which I believe is the case.

You and a few others (Andy Cole) are pushing Keith to the limit, by coming onto this site and shit stirring. Why do it. He has asked you to stop.

Do you not like Keith and his cause ? He has my support.

WalterBoyd said:
Jack123. It is you who are putting Keith's reputation on the line.

Why, unless you are a self serving twat. Which I believe is the case.

You and a few others (Andy Cole) are pushing Keith to the limit, by coming onto this site and s**t stirring. Why do it. He has asked you to stop.

Do you not like Keith and his cause ? He has my support.

The only person shit stirring as far as I'm concerned is YOU.

You obviously have a gripe with Keith , along with Andy. I am shocked you are both trying to undermine his fund raising for his daughter.

He has asked many times that posters do not carry on the actions you and Andy are currently doing. It's easy really.

Respect people.

WalterBoyd said:
You obviously have a gripe with Keith , along with Andy. I am shocked you are both trying to undermine his fund raising for his daughter.

He has asked many times that posters do not carry on the actions you and Andy are currently doing. It's easy really.

Respect people.

Go to bed Mr Ovaltine..I can't stand this, your responses are total cringe. I'm off.

You and a few others are undermining the whole purpose of fans network. They want to get more posters, raise more funds yet you seek joy in making posters leave the site.

I just dont get it.

If you or Andy had a backbone, why do the two of you log off every time when challenged. Embarrassed for you both.

Re: Football Forum ?
by WalterBoyd » 20 Dec 2021 01:40

You and a few others are undermining the whole purpose of fans network. They want to get more posters, raise more funds yet you seek joy in making posters leave the site.

That's quite a serious accusation there? Just wondering if you have any proof to back those accusations up?

jack123 said:
Re: Football Forum ?
by WalterBoyd » 20 Dec 2021 01:40

That's quite a serious accusation there? Just wondering if you have any proof to back those accusations up?

You and a few others post shit on fans network. You know what you are doing. Putting your egos before a worthy charity. Serious accusation? Fcuk off you twit. Who in their right mind would want to be in your company.

Proof. I left because of the likes of you, Perch, Dr Pernissus etc. You know what you are doing. You all think it is funny. You are all self serving. It is not. You all know your boring tripe puts people off joining/ staying on the site. You get a joy from it. Sad individuals. There are others, they know who they are.

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:
Not sure that you’re right there. Recently one poster on another board had a massive meltdown, the biggest in the history of PS, and over a week long period posted numerous screenshots from this site from 18 months ago, posting many false statements and attempting to cause trouble for site owners. Nothing was done other than his attempts to infiltrate this board through his stooge were removed. The poster continues to post divisive filth and bile with no recourse. 😂😂

Itch.. you are nothing but a liar and a fraud, stuff has been explained to you countless times, yet you still spout the same lies, such as my posts were deleted on here to save me!, No they weren't, I deleted them and I have told you what they were, I was drunk as hell, saying rook to king 6 or something stupid like that, Just don't lie.. Thank you

I stand by everything I have said and I have a feeling someone is playing semantics here.

So, tell me again that you've never had posts removed from PS and call me a liar again. Go on, that's all you have to do. Tell me you never made posts about sending people back where they came from. Tell me that they weren't deleted from PS by decent moderators. Then call me a liar, go on.

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:
Itch.. you are nothing but a liar and a fraud, stuff has been explained to you countless times, yet you still spout the same lies, such as my posts were deleted on here to save me!, No they weren't, I deleted them and I have told you what they were, I was drunk as hell, saying rook to king 6 or something stupid like that, Just don't lie.. Thank you

I stand by everything I have said and I have a feeling someone is playing semantics here.

So, tell me again that you've never had posts removed from PS and call me a liar again. Go on, that's all you have to do. Tell me you never made posts about sending people back where they came from. Tell me that they weren't deleted from PS by decent moderators. Then call me a liar, go on.

He’s had a least one post about sending black people back to Africa removed.

What an absolute car crash. No wonder I hardly post anymore.

Would I rather watch Brand Martine or Cooperwang? Neither in their pure form. Do I think what Martin is trying to do has more future headroom than Coopers peak. Yeah, I do. Both will have achieved the same end result up until now - keep us in the championship. Cooper did it using all the parachute money on loans and Ayew. Martin doesn't have that luxury. Would I trust him with it anyway...jury's out on that one. He's a rookie, but he needs to learn you can't play football by numbers or it is just another flavour of the Shapemeister, but concedes more soft goals and bores everyone to a standstill in a different way.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back