• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Franco

The new Ferrie Bodde, a midfield hard man we've been a long time without.

First time we played him in his preferred position and for me he lived up to all the hopes we had of him being the ideal midfield partner for Grimes.

Had a good game and I hope he puts his unique stamp on the game because he did lapse into playing like Fulton a few times with those nonsensical backwards one two's with Grimes.

Had a good game and I hope he puts his unique stamp on the game because he did lapse into playing like Fulton a few times with those nonsensical backwards one two's with Grimes.
I got no problem with it every now and then as sometimes you just need to bait the opposition out to press you because they are sitting too deep and too compact for players at our level to easily open them up.

So long as they are looking up and seeing what changes from pass to pass and spot runs and gaps then its fine. Its when players take the easy zero risk 2 yard pass without even bothering to check whats going on around them that I have a problem with.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back