• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Freddie Woodman

Richard

First Team Player
Reaction score
Another good performance. Deserves his own thread.

That will upset a few on the other site who have been saying he is distinctly average.

Swanseafan said:
That will upset a few on the other site who have been saying he is distinctly average.

WalesOnline are reporting that Arsenal are tracking him.

trust, scummeronline trying to derail us. They also reported that they stole watters from us :')

I mean that one save was world class tonight. He’s loving life in Swansea and we’ll reap the benefits of it. 14 clean sheets this season is fantastic

Just hope the Arsenal interest isn’t genuine. Twitter suggestions that it might be. Think Newcastle would cash in too as they have a number of keeper options.

Then we would realise how good he was

A4Jack said:
Just hope the Arsenal interest isn’t genuine. Twitter suggestions that it might be. Think Newcastle would cash in too as they have a number of keeper options.

Then we would realise how good he was

On a positive note, I've heard that the gooners have been tracking 2 other goalkeepers as well as freddie, let's hope Newcastle hold out.

https://twitter.com/ChrisWheatley_/status/1350493138008371201?s=19

This guy unfortunately seems more credible than Walesonline

From what I can tell, they signed a 25-year old Icelandic international keeper in the summer to back up Leno when they sold Martinez to Villa. Now they may be willing to let him go out on loan and sign someone else to sit on the bench.

I'm going to be optimistic here, maybe naively so. I understand the allure of moving to a big club and being just one injury or suspension away from starting for Arsenal, not to mention the money. But, he's going back to the bench if he goes there and may not play another game this season. If they rate this Icelandic guy, he may be 3rd choice next season.

He's starting every game for a team pushing for automatic promotion to the PL and he's doing his reputation the world of good with his performances here. No matter what happens to us this season, I would think he'd have a wide array of suitors in the summer.

Fingers crossed it's just paper/Twatter talk.

JackSomething said:
From what I can tell, they signed a 25-year old Icelandic international keeper in the summer to back up Leno when they sold Martinez to Villa. Now they may be willing to let him go out on loan and sign someone else to sit on the bench.

I'm going to be optimistic here, maybe naively so. I understand the allure of moving to a big club and being just one injury or suspension away from starting for Arsenal, not to mention the money. But, he's going back to the bench if he goes there and may not play another game this season. If they rate this Icelandic guy, he may be 3rd choice next season.

He's starting every game for a team pushing for automatic promotion to the PL and he's doing his reputation the world of good with his performances here. No matter what happens to us this season, I would think he'd have a wide array of suitors in the summer.

Runarsson when he has played for them this season has been terrible.

Turns out Woodmans dad is Arsenal's U23 Head Of Goalkeeping

Chief said:
JackSomething said:

Thanks, wasn't aware of that. If what Swansea93 has posted is also true, my optimism is fading fast.

JackSomething said:
Chief said:

Thanks, wasn't aware of that. If what Swansea93 has posted is also true, my optimism is fading fast.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/andy-woodman/profil/trainer/15362

Chief said:
JackSomething said:

They sold Martinez to Villa, signed Runarsson as a replacement & have already decided he's not good enough.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back