• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Fulham Cardiff result? Then who'll win the final?

Woody Woodpecker Song said:
You must be sweating Benny with that imaginary bet you had :D

I wish it was imaginary I was relaxed until I put that bet on....

benny said:
Some sweating on here now eh

What kind of creature comes on a rivals message board when his current team are in a play off semi

Go home benny

Walter Mitty at it again mate, wouldn't believe this belters radio :lol:

imaginary wife too, probably meant sister

Just had a thought that Brentford will beat either of these sides next Tuesday. Mitrovitch excepted of course.

airedale said:
Just had a thought that Brentford will beat either of these sides next Tuesday. Mitrovitch excepted of course.

Nowhere near the quality of football as last night.

Well that was a hard watch, the thought of hoofing Cardiff gaining promotion would be galling

airedale said:
Good win by Cardiff, shame about the agg.
You’ve got to applaud that effort by Cardiff. Fair do’s they took it to the wire. Fulham looked very ordinary and I don’t fancy them against Brentford - unfortunately. I’ll be rooting for them though - they looked very good in the first leg. They’ll need to repeat that level of performance.

Anyone notice Cairney’s free kick was reminiscent of Celina’s penalty a few seasons ago? Like one of my 4-iron shanks.

Jackrabbit said:
airedale said:
Good win by Cardiff, shame about the agg.
You’ve got to applaud that effort by Cardiff. Fulham looked very ordinary and I don’t fancy them against Brentford, unfortunately. I’ll be rooting for them though - they looked very good in the first leg. They’ll need to repeat that level of performance.

Anyone notice Cairney’s free kick was reminiscent of Celina’s penalty a few seasons ago? Like one of my 4-iron shanks.

They were bricking it last 15 Fulham. If Tomlin hadn’t of gone off we’d have conjured up something you just know it.
Cest la vie Rodney. Love the championship. See you next year little brothers

benny said:
Jackrabbit said:
You’ve got to applaud that effort by Cardiff. Fulham looked very ordinary and I don’t fancy them against Brentford, unfortunately. I’ll be rooting for them though - they looked very good in the first leg. They’ll need to repeat that level of performance.

They were bricking it last 15 Fulham. If Tomlin hadn’t of gone off we’d have conjured up something you just know it.
Cest la vie Rodney. Love the championship. See you next year little brothers

Next year! I wish :roll:

You'll be on this site in the next 20 minutes you plank, it's all you've got...

We live in your head :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back