• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Fulham Cardiff result? Then who'll win the final?

On the evidence of last night, Brentford will walk over Fulham.
I hope Fulham can get a result though, just to shut up that arrogant pr*ck of a manager Brentford have.

1964white said:
Well that was a hard watch, the thought of hoofing Cardiff gaining promotion would be galling

The hoofing myth.... :lol: not like Leeds have been playing that type of rubbish football for the last 15 years when we’ve
played you off the park countless times, Including at your dump of a ground this season when you were 3 nil up..... :lol: was Tomlins goal a hoof too?
You even had Warnock for a manager at one point not too mention several other duds and only started playing a bit under belsa, in saying that didn’t we beat you 3 nil a few weeks ago.....You were hoofing it non stop for the last 20 mins.
The only thing I’ll miss about Leeds is the mandatory 6 points we always usually get, :D

Fireboy said:
Dont bite 1964, you are far better than that.

Bite at what? I’m not fishing when telling the truth. They are facts. You dont understand The basics do you fireboy. I thought you were better than that

benny said:
Fireboy said:

Bite at what? I’m not fishing when telling the truth. They are facts. You dont understand The basics do you fireboy. I thought you were better than that

Leeds 1st promoted.

Scumdiff 5th not promoted.

Nuff said.

Now go back to using your 6th digit to finger your sister you inbred sad twat.

benny said:
Fireboy said:

Listen up.

The Leeds lad comes on here, and adds level headed, articulate debate, you come on just to be a cock.

He is most welcome, you, on the other hand, are only tolerated for the comedy value you bring to this site...

austinisourhero said:
On the evidence of last night, Brentford will walk over Fulham.
I hope Fulham can get a result though, just to shut up that arrogant pr*ck of a manager Brentford have.
Although Brentford won't be playing hoof football

Come on Fulham

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:

Listen up.

The Leeds lad comes on here, and adds level headed, articulate debate, you come on just to be a cock.

He is most welcome, you, on the other hand, are only tolerated for the comedy value you bring to this site...

Thank you Swanjaxs

Fireboy said:
benny said:

Leeds 1st promoted.

Nuff said.

A nice feeling Fireboy

Leeds are basically a small side, Cardiff are big bruisers who bully teams into submission relying on long throws & set pieces, Sheff Wed play the same way, worryingly Cardiff could do well next season with Harris in charge as he mastered hoofball at Millwall keeping them in the championship for a few seasons

Nice that we now play football as it should be played under Bielsa, so much more enjoyable to watch after enduring 14 years of dross

1964white said:
Fireboy said:
Leeds 1st promoted.

Nuff said.

A nice feeling Fireboy

Leeds are basically a small side, Cardiff a big bruisers who bully teams into submission relying on long throws & set pieces, Sheff Wed play the same way, worryingly Cardiff could do well next season with Harris in charge as he mastered hoofball at Millwall keeping them in the championship for a few seasons

Nice that we now play football as it should be played under Bielsa, so much more enjoyable to watch after enduring 14 years of dross

You didnt have to explain yourself matey, we all know how well your team have played this season😉

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back