• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Garden irrigation systems

Niigata Jack said:
West Sussex, that area in eastern area of Country, perhaps I should have been more clearer.

Ok, so why was that relevant to the climate in N Herts then? You've lost me.

karnataka said:
Ok, so why was that relevant to the climate in N Herts then? You've lost me.

The eastern corner of that area of the country seems generally warmer and drier. How's that?

Darran said:
Was. :lol:

It might be a poncey thread but I've got 2 monitors for my laptop and the other one has Luton v Swansea on it, tough call for which is the more interesting :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you tried getting the Russell Martinat 3.0? You stick it in your garden and it cries tears all over your flowers.

waynekerr55 said:
Hello chums,

Anyone used one of these. Over 6 years later we are finally ridding the garden of the hideous stone chippings and putting a lawn down so that it is all grass and not half and half. My pal recommended putting this in as we'll be digging everything up.

Never heard of that before for general gardens, but I just googled it, and the price is quite high, If you know of any plumber mates, get them too sort it, rather than a company installing it.

It's just basically hosepipes on a timer?

waynekerr55 said:
It's like the tropics in North Herts - plus the soil drains really well here

I can send my gardener over when I’m out of town.

Garden irrigation
Brie

Hosepipe
Cheese

He's like that vegan eating tw*t Martin using complex analogies like metrics, system, details, both boxes.. that's the problem with university tw*ts leaving them these days.. Einstein could explain physics to a 3 year old, but people leaving university/schools these days turn their snout up if you don't understand the "process" (had to get it in there)

Skippyjack said:
Garden irrigation
Brie

Hosepipe
Cheese

He's like that vegan eating tw*t Martin using complex analogies like metrics, system, details, both boxes.. that's the problem with university tw*ts leaving them these days.. Einstein could explain physics to a 3 year old, but people leaving university/schools these days turn their snout up if you don't understand the "process" (had to get it in there)

Never change, Skippy. You certainly know how to make me smile

jack123 said:
Never heard of that before for general gardens, but I just googled it, and the price is quite high, If you know of any plumber mates, get them too sort it, rather than a company installing it.

It's just basically hosepipes on a timer?

As it's all pushfit it seems fairly straightforward to do

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back