• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gareth Bale MBE

Swanjaxs said:

Been a great servant to the Golf World, just ask any Real Madrid Fan :lol: :lol:

Its well earned fair play to him, what a player, he's galvanised Wales over these last 10yrs.

Uch a fi.

He needs no validation from the British Royal family or a Tory government for his achievements and work.

Very disheartening he's accepted it.

Gone down in my estimation a lot.

Chief said:
Uch a fi.

He needs no validation from the British Royal family or a Tory government for his achievements and work.

Heā€™s British ffs.

Attachments

• 8A3A0F35-07BE-4429-8DFE-D1DFB6EFABB9.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 916
Front line staff and people who have put their own safety at risk over the last 2 years ignored , the people at the sharp end .

Yes agree, a proud and very wealthy Welsh footballer gets a gong for doing his duties like some of us did during this difficult time .

Hey Bonnie give your medal back please . :D

before wales v ukraine-bale should declare if wales win they will dedicate their future world cup appearances to victory for ukraine against putin
i was hoping we did not have to meet ukraine-but we show them respect by doing our best to win-and honour them if we go forward

Chief said:
Uch a fi.

Well said.

Darran said:
Chief said:
Uch a fi.

Heā€™s British ffs.

Irrelevant. We all are by default. Doesn't mean people have to revel in that or more importantly still pay service to the institutions connected with a monarchy. It's 2022 and people are dependent on food banks ffs.

Chief said:
Darran said:
Heā€™s British ffs.

Irrelevant. We all are by default. Doesn't mean people have to revel in that or more importantly still pay service to the institutions connected with a monarchy. It's 2022 and people are dependent on food banks ffs.

Thatā€™s the Tory Government, we have a chance to change that surely?

Remember we (The Welsh) voted for this absolute clusterf*ck Brexit. Complete embarrassment.

Chief said:
Darran said:
Heā€™s British ffs.

He must class himself as British, nothing wrong with that. I'll always class myself as Welsh, but each to their own.

I see the Welsh nats are having spectacular breakdowns over it on Twitter. Again, it always seems to be the grown men as well.

Neath_Jack said:
Chief said:

He must class himself as British, nothing wrong with that. I'll always class myself as Welsh, but each to their own.

I see the Welsh nats are having spectacular breakdowns over it on Twitter. Again, it always seems to be the grown men as well.

Even if the queen was Welsh and this was a Welsh honours system it's still a disgusting decision given the situation of normal people these days to be endorsed by anything the monarchy or the Tory party decides to bestow on you.

The timing of this is no coincidence. Any Welsh person, nationalist or not should be suspicious. A couple of days out from Wales creating history it's a little nod for us to know our place - don't you lot go getting to proud or confident now. Kick in the teeth and it's sad Bale has gone along with it.

Chief said:
Neath_Jack said:

Even if the queen was Welsh and this was a Welsh honours system it's still a disgusting decision given the situation of normal people these days to be endorsed by anything the monarchy or the Tory party decides to bestow on you.

The timing of this is no coincidence. Any Welsh person, nationalist or not should be suspicious. A couple of days out from Wales creating history it's a little nod for us to know our place - don't you lot go getting to proud or confident now. Kick in the teeth and it's sad Bale has gone along with it.

Seriously now, and I'm not saying this to be antagonistic, you need to speak to someone.

You (and others) are hero worshiping a multi-millionaire sportsman, yet go on about the situation of "normal" people. Have you listened to yourself?

I'd love to see Wales go Independent before i shuffle off, but some of you lot are bordering on extremist mun.

Iā€™ve said this before but if this is triggering people to the extent itā€™s triggering them they seriously havenā€™t got enough going on in their lives.

Darran said:
Iā€™ve said this before but if this is triggering people to the extent itā€™s triggering them they seriously havenā€™t got enough going on in their lives.

People are more interested in what others are doing rather focussing on themselves and trying to live a decent life. So much anger and bitterness in some, it's not healthy. Society is broken due to a number of factors. All oe can do is surround themselves with positivity and be satified with ones lot.

It's one reason why I don't post as much anymore as a significant minority can't handle other's opinions in a polite and respectful manner.

Chief said:
Neath_Jack said:

Reckon youā€™re overthinking it mush.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back