• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gareth Bale signs for LA FC

There was a car outside the stadium a few weeks back that had GB in the number plate......some waited and waited and some fat guy in a suit came out and drove it away🤣😂

dickythorpe said:
There was a car outside the stadium a few weeks back that had GB in the number plate......some waited and waited and some fat guy in a suit came out and drove it away🤣😂

Yeah that was Gary Baldies car

For all those Cardiff fans who say he went after the money, The Athletic are reporting that he's getting paid no more than £1.3m on a 1-year deal, with the option of an 18-month extension that would increase his salary.

Over a whole year, that equates to around £25k per week (I'm assuming footballers are paid their salary over the whole 12 months of a year and not only during the season?). I'd be shocked if Cardiff couldn't pony up as much as that, especially with the extra money his presence would bring the club.

So he's made a footballing decision to go to LA rather than Cardiff, sorry Bluebirds.

There’s always next year. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://twitter.com/philblanche/status/1541379565045653504?s=21&t=VosbWeHXoZyaCn9w2BMwrg

Darran said:

https://twitter.com/philblanche/status/1541379565045653504?s=21&t=VosbWeHXoZyaCn9w2BMwrg

His Agent text the guy at LA the minute the final whistle went against Ukraine :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darran said:

Not sure Bale will fancy playing League 1 !!

Tan quoted as saying "It wasn't the money, but he moved to LA as it was a better offer"

:D

"I'd love to get into specifics but I don't as a policy, but what I can tell you is that LAFC and Gareth are hoping that this is a long-term partnership," Thorrington said, speaking after a 2-0 win over New York Red Bulls that kept the side top of the MLS standings.

They haven't even concluded the specifics of the deal yet so no-one knows how long the contract is for.

J_B said:
"I'd love to get into specifics but I don't as a policy, but what I can tell you is that LAFC and Gareth are hoping that this is a long-term partnership," Thorrington said, speaking after a 2-0 win over New York Red Bulls that kept the side top of the MLS standings.

They haven't even concluded the specifics of the deal yet so no-one knows how long the contract is for.

The Athletic say that it's a 1-year deal with an 18-month option after that, saying that's from multiple sources with knowledge of the deal. Seems likely that's come from Bale's camp to head off accusations of following the money.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back