• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gareth Bale signs for LA FC

Cooperman said:
Neath_Jack said:
He still chose the baggies over us, because they offered him more money.

Only difference is the amount of money, same outcome.

I wouldn't have thought Hartson was short of a few bob either mind, not in the same pool as Bale, but extremely wealthy nonetheless.

I bet he regrets it now.

Yeah he does, watched a podcast a while ago and he talks about the regret of never playing for us. Didn't mention he had the chance but went for the money instead though :lol:

JackSomething said:
Neath_Jack said:
He still chose the baggies over us, because they offered him more money.

Only difference is the amount of money, same outcome.

I wouldn't have thought Hartson was short of a few bob either mind, not in the same pool as Bale, but extremely wealthy nonetheless.

Indeed and Joe Allen could do the same this summer.

I like to think we as a fanbase handled it better with Hartson and would do with Allen better than Cardiff fans have done with Bale though, bless them.

Bale, Ramsey and Allen all turning out for LA Galaxy :lol:

They're raging on Anus's site.. look at this pearler..

"Has he still got a stake? If so don't write off him coming to us on loan until the World Cup. Wouldn't be the first time this happened with a Tan club as his Belgian club signed Zahore and immediately loaned him to us."

Bale always said that he would consider him family before making a decision, them having lived in Madrid for the past 9 years it’s no wonder they chose LA over Splott.

Niigata Jack said:
Jack2jack said:

Scum fans in tears I'm hearing, if Ramsey follows suit there'll be flood warning on the River Taff :lol: :lol:

Have a look at this pearler from the Anus site, sums up the standard scummer perfectly :D

alan_corneli said:
Today 15:56
Re: Gareth Bale chooses to play in the MLS
Will he get booed at Wales' next home game?

Neath_Jack said:
JackSomething said:
Indeed and Joe Allen could do the same this summer.

I like to think we as a fanbase handled it better with Hartson and would do with Allen better than Cardiff fans have done with Bale though, bless them.

Bale, Ramsey and Allen all turning out for LA Galaxy :lol:

Joes coming home to look after his beloved Chickens mun :eek: :D

Skippyjack said:

"Has he still got a stake? If so don't write off him coming to us on loan until the World Cup. Wouldn't be the first time this happened with a Tan club as his Belgian club signed Zahore and immediately loaned him to us."

There’s one saying the FAW need to block it and tell him and Ramsey they must play in UK to go to world cup.

Same guy said he’s going to struggle to get over this 😂😂

Risc said:
Skippyjack said:

There’s one saying the FAW need to block it and tell him and Ramsey they must play in UK to go to world cup.

Same guy said he’s going to struggle to get over this 😂😂

They're the oddest fans in the world, and I've met Real Madrid fans.. but Cardiff are on a different level of delusion

John Hartson has been mentioned in this thread.
There is no comparison.
He was struggling with a gambling addiction and possibly worse without knowing it.
History would show he wasn't going to be guaranteed game time with us.

At the end of the day all ended well.
Big John looks well and Bale will be looked after far better in LA than a struggling championship team that would expect miracles from him game after game.

dickythorpe said:
John Hartson has been mentioned in this thread.
There is no comparison.
He was struggling with a gambling addiction and possibly worse without knowing it.
History would show he wasn't going to be guaranteed game time with us.

At the end of the day all ended well.
Big John looks well and Bale will be looked after far better in LA than a struggling championship team that would expect miracles from him game after game.

The only difference was the amount of money they had / could earn elsewhere.

Both had their chance to play for their home club, both turned it down to go for money elsewhere.

There may be mitigating factors for both of them, but at the end of the day they chose somewhere else to see out their careers.

Money is the motivation.
The MLS is quite slow from what I've seen, so Bale won't be getting flogged

dickythorpe said:
Money is the motivation.
The MLS is quite slow from what I've seen, so Bale won't be getting flogged

Yeah, I watch a lot of MLS.. they all like to play football, but the quality isn't the same tempo as Europe.. they don't like pressing that much in the MLS... You'll have all the time in the world on the ball

Anus’s site is I’m meltdown. Wonderful stuff from crosseyed six-fingered freaks.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back