• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Get vaccinated or stay home

exiledclaseboy said:
It pretty simple to me. No one will be forced to have a vaccine but those who choose not to are going to have to accept that some things are likely to be off limits to them. Their choice of course.

I suppose a vaccinated population will stop people freaking out in the supermarkets, when someone comes within 200 cm of them 😂
Every cloud has a sliver lining

Cardiffjack said:
Pacemaker said:
Every now and again I come across posts like this from people like this that indicate to me that modern medicine is wasted on some members of the population, I was born in 1961 in the Rhondda everyone was forced to be vaccinated against Smallpox due to a massive epidemic in the valleys. Smallpox has virtually been eliminated in the world.

The attitude of DGT is one of the reasons this country is in the state it is ...F u I’m alright jack. Selfish idiots.
Are you comparing smallpox to a virus that has a 99.7 % survival rate and the average age of death is 82 ?

I am comparing it to my hard working much loved 80 year old mother who was in hospital with heart failure as a result of keeping idiots like you alive all her life and has now caught C 19 in there and my brothers and I cannot say goodbye in her last hours, she nursed my father through terminal cancer last year despite being ill herself and has now caught it despite safeguards because of the attitude of idiots like you.

At some stage you will be grateful for vaccinations and realise what a complete idiot you are but meanwhile carry on being right in your head.

I cannot understand some of the occupants of this planet and this board in particular, I don’t care what proven scientific facts prove because a bloke on internet said he really knows.

Keep safe and certainly stay way from me.

Pacemaker said:
Every now and again I come across posts like this from people like this that indicate to me that modern medicine is wasted on some members of the population, I was born in 1961 in the Rhondda everyone was forced to be vaccinated against Smallpox due to a massive epidemic in the valleys. Smallpox has virtually been eliminated in the world.

The attitude of DGT is one of the reasons this country is in the state it is ...F u I’m alright jack. Selfish idiots.

I was up the Rhondda today, Porth.

Lot's of hills.

Cardiffjack said:
karnataka said:
I still reckon they'd rather have 70% than 30%. Just a hunch.

What are you talking about ? It’s not about 70 or 30 %. You have to go on pre-coronavirus numbers, and if 20 or 30 % decide not to get vaccinated, any business that insists on vaccination to use/enter that business will lose a huge amount of customers.

OK, I give up, I'm bored with you now. I just googled it and you're absolutely right, 30% IS bigger than 70%. My bad. It's a strange old world that has such people in it.

karnataka said:
Cardiffjack said:
What are you talking about ? It’s not about 70 or 30 %. You have to go on pre-coronavirus numbers, and if 20 or 30 % decide not to get vaccinated, any business that insists on vaccination to use/enter that business will lose a huge amount of customers.

OK, I give up, I'm bored with you now. I just googled it and you're absolutely right, 30% IS bigger than 70%. My bad. It's a strange old world that has such people in it.
You still don’t get it do you. Most businesses will be in trouble if they lose 30% from pre coronavirus figures, including the airline industry

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back