• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Gladiators Returning to TV

JustJack

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
No doubt destined to fail but my god what an epic opening theme, could make you run through walls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBjXjzMLGig

It will always be imitated but never replicated.

I think it will do really well....compared to the complete lack of quality on show now on a Saturday night.....

BrynCartwright said:
I think it will do really well....compared to the complete lack of quality on show now on a Saturday night.....

SKY tried it around 10 years ago and it only lasted a year, they tried to put their own mark on it but it wasn't the same

The production, the vibe, it was just a product of the 90s that you can't get back, 12 million people tuning in every Saturday night, its not something that will translate well to the vod age.

In 2023 the 'amateurs' are probably going to be bigger than the Gladiators.

So many 20-30 year olds training hard now, so I expect loads of that generation thinking it'll be a piece of piss.
The amateurs of today are probably stronger than those of the 90's where supplements and "other" products weren't so vast.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back