• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glammy County Championship

Durham v Glam

Glam. 257/4

We're still persisting on using Salter as an opening bat ( he did Ok today) - plus Zain -ul- Hassan.

So our opening batsmen today were basically a No 7 and a No 8.

TheLoneRanger said:
Durham v Glam

Glam. 257/4

We're still persisting on using Salter as an opening bat ( he did Ok today) - plus Zain -ul- Hassan.

So our opening batsmen today were basically a No 7 and a No 8.

7 is still a little high for Salter at County level, but 43 is a decent knock taking into account Durhams depleted bowling attack.

Skippyjack said:
God Glamorgan suck

The weakest Glamorgan bowling attack I can remember in all my years following, and there's been some poor ones in that time...

Have not seen Glamorgan CCC playing since they abandoned St Helens , then with help , Cardiff become their home .

One of the last fast bowlers I was lucky to see was James Harris , always gave it his best effort , time catches up .

Swanjaxs said:
The weakest Glamorgan bowling attack I can remember in all my years following, and there's been some poor ones in that time...

Not only the weakest bowling attack (bar vdG) - I can't remember a time when there were so many lower order batsmen in a starting X1.

Robbie said:
Have not seen Glamorgan CCC playing since they abandoned St Helens , then with help , Cardiff become their home .

One of the last fast bowlers I was lucky to see was James Harris , always gave it his best effort , time catches up .

Keith Harris would be a better option nowadays to be honest, with Orvile operating from the other end ...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back