• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glammy County Championship

Muteswan said:
I see what you are saying but unbelievably we have 18 bowling points and only 12 batting points. 🤔

It's not much of an excuse, but the batting points have changed this season - the first batting point is now 250 runs, not 200.

Muteswan said:
Surrey cruising.

After watching that test I can't stomach watching a bunch of journeymen chucking a shitload of pies about :lol: :lol: :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
After watching that test I can't stomach watching a bunch of journeymen chucking a shitload of pies about :lol: :lol: :lol:

😂

Glammy showing how to do it.
53/5 until Timm came in. Now 127/5

Muteswan said:
Glammy showing how to do it.
53/5 until Timm came in. Now 127/5

An eight wicket defeat with 2.5 overs to spare, how long can Morris and Maynard keep themselves gainfully employed and not be called to account eventually 🙄

Swanjaxs said:
An eight wicket defeat with 2.5 overs to spare, how long can Morris and Maynard keep themselves gainfully employed and not be called to account eventually 🙄

Mark Alleyne is now in charge of this shower of Sh1t!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/64813222

TheLoneRanger said:
Mark Alleyne is now in charge of this shower of Sh1t!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/64813222

Aye another bargain bucket appointment to go with Maynard and Wallace, if the Glamorgan members had any backbone they would demand a vote of no confidence in Hugh Morris and the rest of his cronies...

Middlesex just chased a record 252 and did it, after losing 10 games, there's hope for Glammy

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back