• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glammy County Championship

The clown speaketh šŸ¤”

https://twitter.com/GlamCricket/status/1650185727999606786?t=jmu60WV8a68Gw4qOfDMoMQ&s=19

They're very much like Cardiff ain't they, go up one season, get relegated and are absolutely useless

TheLoneRanger said:
Leic v Glam

Glammy win the toss once again and again decide to bowl first ...

Leic 407

Glam. 164/5

Incredibly bad start to the season, let's face it Glamorgan aren't going to bowl many teams out twice with this attack, the poorest I've witnessed in a very long time...

Swanjaxs said:
Incredibly bad start to the season, let's face it Glamorgan aren't going to bowl many teams out twice with this attack, the poorest I've witnessed in a very long time...

McIlroy in for Plodmore, and Salter for Douthwaite.

I feel sorry for Timm van der Gugten - he's bowling his nuts off.

This continuous experiment of David Lloyd opening again this season, is one massive fvcking failure!!

Glam 276/7

Eddie Byrom showing the way ... šŸ˜‚

https://twitter.com/GlamCricket/status/1652702290485161991?t=gLzv8IyuJU0_xc2IEu4tIw&s=19

TheLoneRanger said:
McIlroy in for Plodmore, and Salter for Douthwaite.

I feel sorry for Timm van der Gugten - he's bowling his nuts off.

This continuous experiment of David Lloyd opening again this season, is one massive fvcking failure!!

Glam 276/7

Yorkshire v Glamorgan

Glamorgan 0/1

David Lloyd 3rd ball duck fucking useless

By opening up with Lloyd and Salter your basically giving the opposition two quick wickets, both minor country standard these days...

#edit Glamorgan 1/2 Salter 0

Yorkshire 62/5 at close. Glamorgan 245 all out.
Van der Gugten 35 n.o. and two wickets so far.

Swanjaxs said:
By opening up with Lloyd and Salter your basically giving the opposition two quick wickets, both minor country standard these days...

#edit Glamorgan 1/2 Salter 0

Why the fvck would you go back to an opening experiment which failed so abysmally for a large part of last season - it cost us so many points, and eventually promotion!!

Glamorgan's openers mistimed their way to an unconvincing 44 before one got through Salter's "defences". Glamorgan's lead is 183.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back