• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Glammy County Championship

Hell of a finish to this one. Have they left it just too late to get that final wicket?

Edit: Didn't realise there was only 1 over left. Almost certainly too late! :lol:

Despite not being able to take twenty wickets, Glammy have more bowling BP’s than they do batting.

Cooperman said:
Despite not being able to take twenty wickets, Glammy have more bowling BP’s than they do batting.

Doing ok again today, so far.
Worcestershire 24/4

TheLoneRanger said:
Close

Glam 177/6

16 wickets on the first day. I know I'm tempting fate, but surely the weather is the only thing stopping Glamorgan finally recording a result that isn't a draw?

Neser having a good game so far. 4/40 and 86 runs.

T VDG is bowling better than I've ever seen him, always rated him as an all rounder but his seamers this season are superb 👌

Swanjaxs said:
T VDG is bowling better than I've ever seen him, always rated him as an all rounder but his seamers this season are superb 👌

Neser is also turning into a tidy all rounder. Australia haven't picked him in their Ashes squad, so we've got him for a full season - barring any Australian injuries.

Glam 258

Worcs 2nd Innings. 48/2

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back