• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Goggi's Cuisine Penllergaer (Awesome Curry)

BrynCartwright

Mel Nurse
Reaction score
Had a delivery here in the Bont from Goggi on Saturday. Best quality curry we have ever had. All home cooked by an expert using freshly roasted spices with cloves and tamarind. They don't have a restaurant, but do lots of farmers markets. Web site is...

www.goggiscuisine.co.uk

Nothing to do with Andrew Colwill honest!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0n88tZQc4Q

Put it in the curry

Best_loser said:
letek

Put it in the curry

Probably Spike's least funny sketch of all time. I have completely no idea why you would bring this up. Very odd from you?

BrynCartwright said:
Best_loser said:
letek

Put it in the curry

Probably Spike's least funny sketch of all time. I have completely no idea why you would bring this up. Very odd from you?

Sorry about that then, I will take curry threads more seriously in future
That's a promise

Best_loser said:
BrynCartwright said:

That's a promise

I hope you fkn do, rather than bring up outdated racist bullshit about Pakistani style foods.

BrynCartwright said:
Best_loser said:
That's a promise

I hope you fkn do, rather than bring up outdated racist bullshit about Pakistani style foods.

I really don't think spike Milligan intended it to be racist, but your right,its from a long time ago

I love his 'Life on Earth' style sketch where he plays David Attenborough with a massive expense account allowing him to enjoy the best hotel suites all over the world....

BrynCartwright said:
Had a delivery here in the Bont from Goggi on Saturday. Best quality curry we have ever had. All home cooked by an expert using freshly roasted spices with cloves and tamarind. They don't have a restaurant, but do lots of farmers markets. Web site is...

www.goggiscuisine.co.uk

What did you get Bryn? Not that it's much use to me 200 miles away. Used to be an examiner over in Bradford-highlight was a Pakistani curry lunch.

Professor said:
BrynCartwright said:

www.goggiscuisine.co.uk

What did you get Bryn? Not that it's much use to me 200 miles away. Used to be an examiner over in Bradford-highlight was a Pakistani curry lunch.

We had a mixture of the usual starters, and chicken karahi for main. Everything was excellent, and quite remarkably, everything was clearly labelled!

Karahi? What's that Bryn?
And what beverage did you pair it up with?

dickythorpe said:

Lassi for believers, IPA should be the choice for us infidels. Because that is what it was brewed for (soldiers on the subcontinent) with extra hops for preservation to allow shipping from Burton to Imperial India. A chilled Thornbridge Jaipur would be my choice.

dickythorpe said:

It's quite a creamy curry, but Goggis do it in medium, hot or very hot versions. The medium we had was potent enough and had a great aftertaste... all washed down with the mighty Staropramen of course.

If they deliver in a catering van what are the back doors like?
Are they pull down or open out?
These things are important.

Jaipur IPA is a very pleasant drink. Great with pizza too. That craft ale place in the marina had it on tap.

Darran said:
If they deliver in a catering van what are the back doors like?
Are they pull down or open out?
These things are important.
Oh oh, we're gonna need a bigger forum...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back