• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Great News

Power of Gower Big Band kicking off today’s feast of music.
Superb stuff again with singer Sarah Meek.

I'm down the Pumphouse tomorrow afternoon, not really into jazz but hopefully will take some events in as love live music.

I'm down the Pumphouse tomorrow afternoon, not really into jazz but hopefully will take some events in as love live music.
Weather looks good for today, enjoy yourself. You can’t beat live music. 👍

Great show this afternoon, the Moscow Drug Club then a walk over to the Riverhouse for Ray “Taff” Williams band in the sunshine ☀️.
The Royal Scammers this evening playing Steely Dan music.

Great show this afternoon, the Moscow Drug Club then a walk over to the Riverhouse for Ray “Taff” Williams band in the sunshine ☀️.
The Royal Scammers this evening playing Steely Dan music.
Went to the Pumphouse but it was so busy we didn't go in because we had the dog with us, lot's of people in the maritime quatre so I'm guessing it went well 👍

Went to the Pumphouse but it was so busy we didn't go in because we had the dog with us, lot's of people in the maritime quatre so I'm guessing it went well 👍
What a difference the weather has made today. As you say the music venues were very busy today which helps local businesses a huge amount and also promotes live music.
Keep music live.

What a difference the weather has made today. As you say the music venues were very busy today which helps local businesses a huge amount and also promotes live music.
Keep music live.
Good musicians playing good sounds, what's not to like 😍

Awesome performance to close the Festival last night from The Royal Scammers playing Steely Dan music.

A few photos of bands involved.

47A37B77-5FDA-4340-AEB7-31FA0E183BBE.jpeg
B6465B6B-3CA6-4D32-8409-24677A3F1B37.jpeg
B7759AD0-44AC-419F-B0C6-0E452F57CCA4.jpegAB658888-7FA9-47D3-99AF-0B8521A254CC.jpeg
4167FDB9-B5B3-486E-B55B-5CB9C10E1964.jpeg
2F1CC8BB-4F6E-417F-A13C-E89C1C635D76.jpeg
For all you Strictly Come Dancing fans the guy on the left is Dave Arch the Strictly band leader.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back