• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Great Twitter Thread from Vital Swansea

What a shambles. We can't carry on with this guy. Different players arnt solving these issues. He clearly is not, or simply cannot set up a team without the ball.

It feels like RM is in love with the possession passing game but doesn't himself know how to play it and how to properly utilise it. Subsequently that makes it impossible for him to coach it properly and that results in our "paint by numbers" gameplay.

While under Cooper we could consistently argue that we were boring to watch and that players looked like they were overcoached, with RM it feels like the opposite in that players are undercoached.

Triangles and wall passes and the like need to be instinctive and often involve passing into an empty space because you trust your team mate knows he needs to make the run into that position. It feels like players are simply being told to be progressive and to keep possession and then get punished by RM when they try to do the former and end up failing at the latter.

I'm one of Matty's biggest fans but that is a damning indictment on him and Joeys performance Tuesday night, they are all over the shop. If we had more experienced heads at the back they would be getting b*llocked.

The whole “project” dismantled in one article. He has to go and go now.

Good thread but this has been going on since day one of Martin's reign, he's probably the worst coach the past 25 years, an absolute fraud.

Martin hated one of the journalists questioning wether the players have lost interest in his playing style the other night after the Stoke game, took massive offence to it, first time though I’ve heard one of the journalists criticise him it wasn’t Ian from Wales Online not sure who it was.

Risc said:
I'm one of Matty's biggest fans but that is a damning indictment on him and Joeys performance Tuesday night, they are all over the shop. If we had more experienced heads at the back they would be getting b*llocked.

I don't think it is entirely their faults, they had a ton of space to own. Cooper was the only one consistently showing for link up play. I don't think Whittaker came deep to receive a ball once all game. Sorinola was far too advanced, and Piroe wasn't consistently deep enough either. This has to be entirely on RM. Shouldn't be tough to predict a team is going to use a high press against us. Cant have everyone playing so far up field with no one playing a ball in the air.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back