• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Guehi and Dyer

Woody Woodpecker Song

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Are these 2 with us for next season I thought Guehi signed an 18 month loan but not certain.

And has Dyer been released or offered a new deal same as Naughton.

I was also under the impression that Guehi had an 18 month loan spell agreed.

I thought this season was optional.
As he only got game time because of three injured CBs and was behind in the pecking order to Cabango I think Cooper will have to go some to convince Chelsea to stick with the extension.
Did well after the lockdown in a back three.

I’d take Guehi back this season and I wouldn’t offer dyer a new deal, there will be younger options out there who offer more. Dyers influence on our games has been minimal over the last few seasons

I'd take Guehi back in a heartbeat. Was thinking what a good player he was whilst others were screaming blue murder. Looking at all our CB's including Guehi then I might suggest he's the best of the lot?!

Yeovil Jack said:
I'd take Guehi back in a heartbeat. Was thinking what a good player he was whilst others were screaming blue murder. Looking at all our CB's including Guehi then I might suggest he's the best of the lot?!

IMO he had one maybe two good performances, a few were OK and the rest were mehh. Another who seemed to benefit from less time with Cooper.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back