• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Half time service

Who doesn't love a slurp at the football, don't get buying food though, it is overpriced and why not just eat something at home before leaving?
Each to thier own though aye 👍
Love a couple of pints with friends and family on match day, it's one of the main reasons of going to the game.

You seem transfixed on the club taking the piss out of me and countless others about how we spend our money inside the ground.

Alternatively you could have mentioned that you don't like to spend money at the ground due to the quality and service on offer. It probably would have been a much more civil interaction between two people.

That's the last thing I have to say on this.
Aye I’m transfixed mate 👍🏻

I’ve been nothing but civil, but there we go.

I came to the conclusion long ago that the two - and only two - exclusively not shit options at 99% of all stadiums are tea and bovril.

It's a massive part of the day, many times I've boarded the minibus outside the Eagle at 7am for an away game and cracked open my first can before we reached Caersalem Chappel 😂👍🍻
The breakfast of champions.

Who doesn't enjoy a Stella for breakfast? 🍻

Match day breakfast is either bacon sarnies at home or a Coffee Pot brekkie, this is enough to keep me going until evening. No real desire to eat in between, and the stadium grub has proved to be disappointing. Will usually sample one or two or three between getting on the train and getting into the ground. Hank Marvin by 7pm.

I was shocked that the west has a different system to the east, only seen it today.

The two pint plastics they’ve got at harvester aren’t too bad, one of those and in to watch the game. Resent giving my money to them, price gouging because they can, £6.50 for a hotdog! Feeding the kids before they go next time 😂

Beer & food in football grounds is generally cr@p, ours is no different to most.
Have a drink before the game, easy 🤷‍♂️

I remember taking my very (<3 years old) young lad to his first home game. We packed Mini Cheddars, Haribo, crisps, grapes, Fruit Shoot, Milky Bar and told his mum to be in the vicinity of Next ‘just in case’. My Plan B was a stadium hot dog. We made it to about thirty minutes in, all snacks gone by then, we scored and crowd went wild, he cried and couldn’t be consoled. Hot dog didn’t sway him. He got collected at half time and I haven’t really indulged in stadium food since. He’s nineteen now.

Last edited:
You’re right it’s not a lot to ask, I don’t see the quality or service changing anytime soon. It’s been awful since the day it opened.

Have a look at the quality of the grub a lot of clubs are serving up these days.

They’re taking the piss out of you and the others who use halftime as a social event.
There is a Twitter account on my For You feed which pushes posts of football nosh my way. Have never seen our lot published there, but have certainly seen our EFL compatriots pushing some glorious looking pies, baps, trays of good looking grub in the direction of the photographer. Will post a link next time I see it as I think we get the rough end of the stick.

There is a Twitter account on my For You feed which pushes posts of football nosh my way. Have never seen our lot published there, but have certainly seen our EFL compatriots pushing some glorious looking pies, baps, trays of good looking grub in the direction of the photographer. Will post a link next time I see it as I think we get the rough end of the stick.

Like this?

I very rarely use the catering at the stadium and up until 2 years ago i was a ST the East stand my son would often go down and was usually a very long time getting served but i would never go as it was so inefficient and I don’t go to football for food or drink.

However i then moved to the West Stand so i could watch Darrens male pattern baldness (type 3) bald spot spreading better from above him.

I will say that the extra space for people in the West stand area allows a better service, and the queues seen to move quicker i did use the services in the half time against Bristol City as i was freezing and had a hot chocolate to warm up.

However the printer was not working at the terminal i used and made my way to the queue and spoke to very nice lady who was no problem and supplied the drink i had purchased despite not having a order number or ticket.

Which i thought was good customer service to be fair.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back