• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Hannah Dingley - FGR boss

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 2,996
About time too, and I’m really looking forward to seeing what an experienced manager like Sabrina Wiegman can do when she moves on from coaching the three lioness’.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66105649

First women to take charge of a pro mens side

West Wales born and bred

Go on!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66105649

Just a FYI on here have merged three topics together

This is great to see (the appointment not the merging of topics!)

Ground breaking appointment, there’ll be a lot of people watching and I really really hope she is roaring success. Good luck to her.

PSumbler said:
Just a FYI on here have merged three topics together

This is great to see (the appointment not the merging of topics!)

Fantastic merging Phil, #UppaMergers

Neath_Jack said:
Fantastic merging Phil, #UppaMergers

Polished and seamless, those hours on the Open University degree in merging threads paid dividends #thefuture

Good for her. I wonder if we’ll see a few more clubs follow suit now.

Let's have this right. All on here wishing her well, saying about time etc etc.
Truth is, if she was to be appointed here, this place would go into meltdown in disbelief.

sainthelens said:
Let's have this right. All on here wishing her well, saying about time etc etc.
Truth is, if she was to be appointed here, this place would go into meltdown in disbelief.

She has to prove herself and work her way up the leagues like most other new managers. If she does that no can have any reason to sh!t the bed if she’s appointed anywhere, aside from the obvious one. Fans want a team that wins matches and a manager that gives them that.

If she's good enough, well done, and I hope she does a good job.

I note though

"Caretaker Head Coach"

"Hannah was the natural choice to be first-team interim Head Coach"

I hope she's given time, like any coach should, and that it doesn't turn out to be a P.R. exercise

3swan said:
I hope she's given time, like any coach should, and that it doesn't turn out to be a P.R. exercise

Of course it's a PR exercise - look at which club it is, they only serve vegan food, no meat, no proper milk, no proper football food. It's a "look at us" appointment.

stevethejack said:
Of course it's a PR exercise - look at which club it is, they only serve vegan food, no meat, no proper milk, no proper football food. It's a "look at us" appointment.

That is closer to my thoughts, I just hope she knows, and maybe expects, it won't last long.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back