• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Hannah Dingley - FGR boss

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 2,998
Thank Christ she’s not a black woman, that might have tipped some right over the edge.

Itchysphincter said:
Whaaaa…? I think you misinterpreted that, even though I said ‘respectfully’. :lol:

Tbh I couldn't give 2 fcks. And I say that with the utmost respect.

exiledclaseboy said:
Thank Christ she’s not a black woman, that might have tipped some right over the edge.

The thing is, given some of the best managers everyone has seen over the years have actually never played to any particular level and some that are not great have played at the highest level, you’d think people would realise there is no real correlation and therefore no reason why a woman couldn’t be a top manager.

The woman who coaches Chelsea and who commentates on games sometimes always seems to me to be exceptionally competent and thoughtful and yet many would moan like hell if she was appointed to us for example while would be delighted with ‘insert name of random ex player who has no coaching qualifications whatsoever’.

Londonlisa2001 said:
The thing is, given some of the best managers everyone has seen over the years have actually never played to any particular level and some that are not great have played at the highest level, you’d think people would realise there is no real correlation and therefore no reason why a woman couldn’t be a top manager.

The woman who coaches Chelsea and who commentates on games sometimes always seems to me to be exceptionally competent and thoughtful and yet many would moan like hell if she was appointed to us for example while would be delighted with ‘insert name of random ex player who has no coaching qualifications whatsoever’.

It’ll only take one to smash the glass ceiling.

Londonlisa2001 said:

Jayne Ludlow i find is one of best Welsh pundits

Good luck to her. Hope she does well.
A good manager is a good manger. Male or Female.

Chief said:
Jayne Ludlow i find is one of best Welsh pundits

As is the young lady who does the punditry in Welsh on S4C, her knowledge and insights leave others trailing in her wake and it’s clear she knows her stuff. I accept turning theory and knowledge in to practice and coaching a team is another matter, but knowing and understanding what is going on in a game is the starting point to being an effective coach. Some of the managers I’ve seen over the years don’t seem to have a clue!

Hope HD she does really well - I still remember Cherie Lunghi in The Manageress!!

Londonlisa2001 said:

Emma Hayes? A remarkable coach, educated and erudite. Never played to a high level as crocked when 17. Went on to University and the coaching route. Coached in US then build Chelsea to a leading WSL team. Lead to believe she is of the most supportive coaches out there and yes, a much better pundit than most ex-pros. As is Jane Ludlow for Wales games.
Would love to have someone of Hayes calibre in charge.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back