• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Hi There

jack123

Michu
Reaction score
I hope you are all doing well.

I only came on today, to say one thing.. Thank you all for giving me the kick up the ass that I needed, once you step back away from Voice of wales, and Tommy on x, you realise that mimicking them is pretty stupid.

It is good to step away for a bit from all social media, I'll be honest for the first few days, in my mind, I was calling each and every one of you everything, and it's taken more or less till yesterday to realise, that you were correct.

I guess my thoughts are life is too short to be mimicking hate, have a lovely weekend everybody. And I truly mean that about the kick up the ass I needed.

Hello my friend. ♥️
Thank you, and it's nice to post here again, hmm maybe as a different person really.. I am still trying to piece together what actually happened too me, think it happened say 2020.

Now for the life of me, I can't understand why I would relay voice of wales and tommy robinson views on shall we say my online persona, yet in real life I would never do that.

So yeah, I am so glad that you all kicked me out of this shit, I have been horrid in the past, and I Bloody deserved it, there is no place anywhere for people hating on somebody.

I think the bottom line is, go with with your heart not the brain, too see who the enemy is.

Thank you, and it's nice to post here again, hmm maybe as a different person really.. I am still trying to piece together what actually happened too me, think it happened say 2020.

Now for the life of me, I can't understand why I would relay voice of wales and tommy robinson views on shall we say my online persona, yet in real life I would never do that.

So yeah, I am so glad that you all kicked me out of this shit, I have been horrid in the past, and I Bloody deserved it, there is no place anywhere for people hating on somebody.

I think the bottom line is, go with with your heart not the brain, too see who the enemy is.
Are you expecitng the Old Bill to come knocking and you're saying this so you can point to it in court?

Are you expecitng the Old Bill to come knocking and you're saying ves this so you can point to it in court?
Err no, I was just saying thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I am not trying to mitigate what I have said. I think where I am now in life, I really couldn't give 2 ferks about it all.

Thank you and goodbye..

Welcome back, my old jousting partner. The best thing to do is to bury your old demons for good and look forward.

Oh, and post more on the football board. You can generally get away with posting more bolloxs there, in my humble opinion. 😂

Err no, I was just saying thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I am not trying to mitigate what I have said. I think where I am now in life, I really couldn't give 2 ferks about it all.

Thank you and goodbye..
It's a message board..nothing more.
Way bigger things in life. But if you can wind up the right ones.....crack on brother.

It's a message board..nothing more.
Way bigger things in life. But if you can wind up the right ones.....crack on brother.

Of course mate. I think when you start watching Voice of Wales and Tommy, it somewhat changes your mind. Like whatever I have posted here in the past, the next day I would be having a good chat with a person of colour, and convince myself I was ok, and not racist.. But there comes a time when you think, hang on I have been duped here, from the online persona, to actual reality.

Of course mate. I think when you start watching Voice of Wales and Tommy, it somewhat changes your mind. Like whatever I have posted here in the past, the next day I would be having a good chat with a person of colour, and convince myself I was ok, and not racist.. But there comes a time when you think, hang on I have been duped here, from the online persona, to actual reality.
Good to hear that you’ve been able to dump that nonsense. Let’s get back to talking about curries, Japanese food and recipes.

I hope you are all doing well.

I only came on today, to say one thing.. Thank you all for giving me the kick up the ass that I needed, once you step back away from Voice of wales, and Tommy on x, you realise that mimicking them is pretty stupid.

It is good to step away for a bit from all social media, I'll be honest for the first few days, in my mind, I was calling each and every one of you everything, and it's taken more or less till yesterday to realise, that you were correct.

I guess my thoughts are life is too short to be mimicking hate, have a lovely weekend everybody. And I truly mean that about the kick up the ass I needed.
If things ever get too much, drop me a PM, happy to listen and chat if needed 👍🏼

I will J
yyWelcome back, my old jousting partner. The best thing to do is to bury your old demons for good and look forward.

Oh, and post more on the football board. You can generally get away with posting more bolloxs there, in my humble opinion. 😂

lol I Have been out the back from about 12 till now really, Didn't even watch the Swans, I thought ferk it, last chance of sunshine.. It was glorious weather earlier.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back