• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Huge month ahead for Swans - worrying times from the fan perspective

Fulton will play at Boro purely because we are going to probably one of the toughest away matches of the season and will be on the back foot a fair bit.

"Proven quality" I mean that's a stretch aint it. He had one good game in 6. He's a Proven entity, but not quality.
Cooper, Fulton, Ronald, Joe, Govea, Parker and Placheta registered 7 goals and 4 assists last season. Pato scored 7 and set up 6. Perhaps I should have said proven contributor.

We were crap last season and based on what has happened so far this summer, we are probably going to be even worse next season.

A lot needs to happen in the next month realistically just for us to not be fighting relegation imo.

We've still not renewed our STs. Will be there for the derby, but after years of constant dross/false hope and yet another fruitless window...can't see me wasting 400 bucks this year.

Understand the concern regarding the lack of strikers and cover in defence, but whats also equally concerning is the lack of sellable assets we have.

Lets be honest, we probably have the lowest level of said assets right now since our relegation years ago. Sadly just shows the current trajectory we are on under this ownership. Watson was meant to come in and plug that hole but had an absolutely horrendous summer window last year (now we cant seem to ship the players on), we wait to see the fruit of this window. I do fear that this year as a whole will massively dictate where we are heading next, make or break for me especially considering one or two injuries would massively expose the thin squad.

Fulton will play at Boro purely because we are going to probably one of the toughest away matches of the season and will be on the back foot a fair bit.
We are always on the back foot when Fulton is playing, a complete and utter waste of space.

Hibs fans seem to think Mykola been linked with a return there, surely not with only him and Cullen.

Cooper, Fulton, Ronald, Joe, Govea, Parker and Placheta registered 7 goals and 4 assists last season. Pato scored 7 and set up 6. Perhaps I should have said proven contributor.
Govea, Parker and Placheta hardly played, the first 2 probably had less than five full games combined. Allen and Fulton aren't in their for contributions, again Allen hardly played. Paterson played 43 games last year, in forward roles. 7 goals and 6 assists is hardly an achievement.

If almost 33 year old Jamie Paterson is where we are putting any of our hopes, we are screwed.

One good game a month and a dreadful attitude. Him going was one of the few positives we were going to have this summer.

Govea, Parker and Placheta hardly played, the first 2 probably had less than five full games combined. Allen and Fulton aren't in their for contributions, again Allen hardly played. Paterson played 43 games last year, in forward roles. 7 goals and 6 assists is hardly an achievement.
I named last years midfield bar Grimes.
My point was, if he’s not being replaced, who is our man in the middle? Cooper?

I named last years midfield bar Grimes.
My point was, if he’s not being replaced, who is our man in the middle? Cooper?
Tbh I don't think cooper would offer much less, and he wont cost anything extra on the wage budget.
Paterson will still be available the last week of the window, I don't doubt that at all. If we haven't got any more cover by then, maybe offer him a deal for a year. with 5 weeks left of the window, i wouldnt be panicking

Tbh I don't think cooper would offer much less, and he wont cost anything extra on the wage budget.
Paterson will still be available the last week of the window, I don't doubt that at all. If we haven't got any more cover by then, maybe offer him a deal for a year. with 5 weeks left of the window, i wouldnt be panicking
Comparing Cooper with Paterson doesn't fill me with any sort of enthusiasm, the cupboard will be bare with or without JP...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back