• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Huge month ahead for Swans - worrying times from the fan perspective

It's not as if we have a free scoring midfield.. or clinical CB's scoring from set pieces..

Good luck Cullen... transform your game in 11 days 😉🙌
What’s worse is the amount of crosses we put in the box, with no actual target man I like Cullen but not as the main guy.

Wouldn't mind seeing us go 4-4-2 with Kuharevych up top with another striker.

Surely the lad needs to get a chance in the starting eleven or he needs to move on if he is not up to it.

Can't see how Myko isn't up to it. He scored goals in the Scottish prem.

Maybe LW doesn't favour 442 and doesn't think Myko is effective in a lone striker role.

Maybe we should see him to Huddersfield

I see us going with the following at Boro unless we get anymore in.

Vigouroux

Key
Darling
Cabango
Tymon

Grimes
Fulton

Ronald
Cooper
Eom

Cullen

Subs
Fisher
Naughton
Lissah
Abdullai
Franco
Parker
Mykolo
Allen
Ginnelly

If Allen, Mykolo, Ronald and Ginnelly are unfit then change as appropriate.
For gods sake Nooooo. We need to keep Fulton as far away from the matchday squad as possible, and certainly away from the starting XI.

Can't see how Myko isn't up to it. He scored goals in the Scottish prem.

Maybe LW doesn't favour 442 and doesn't think Myko is effective in a lone striker role.

Maybe we should see him to Huddersfield
It's a puzzling situation.

For gods sake Nooooo. We need to keep Fulton as far away from the matchday squad as possible, and certainly away from the starting XI.
Can't see us spending money the lad from Portugal for Fulton to start ahead of him.

Would agree, would prefer Franco to start but my selection is based on what I think Luke will go with.

He will see a seasoned campaigner a better option to Franco.
I might see him putting Franco in at no 10 and get him to press their back line and deep lying midfielders.

Would agree, would prefer Franco to start but my selection is based on what I think Luke will go with.

He will see a seasoned campaigner a better option to Franco.
I might see him putting Franco in at no 10 and get him to press their back line and deep lying midfielders.
Can't see it myself.

Fulton only played when others weren't available last season.

Wouldn't mind seeing us go 4-4-2 with Kuharevych up top with another striker.

Surely the lad needs to get a chance in the starting eleven or he needs to move on if he is not up to it.
As I said last year, the lack of gametime might make sense for Luke but it just alienates the fans. Give him two starts and if he's absolutely honking, the fans understand why he doesn't get a game. Until then, he's making it harder for himself

As I said last year, the lack of gametime might make sense for Luke but it just alienates the fans. Give him two starts and if he's absolutely honking, the fans understand why he doesn't get a game. Until then, he's making it harder for himself
He's got to be pretty gash if he couldn't get in the match day squad last season.

As you said, until the fans see him in the flesh, we will never know from a supporters perspective.

Talk of Pato staying now after he posted something regarding us.
What did he post?

I wanted him gone when he went on strike and if our recruitment team and owners had done their jobs I would say the same now. But they haven't addressed one thr squads glaring deficiencies yet again, and the lack of creativity down the middle is worrying.

Sadly, I think we need him.

What did he post?

I wanted him gone when he went on strike and if our recruitment team and owners had done their jobs I would say the same now. But they haven't addressed one thr squads glaring deficiencies yet again, and the lack of creativity down the middle is worrying.

Agreed.

I don't think we are in a position to say no if he was happy to return on the contract we offered.

What did he post?

Vid of him scoring for us against Leeds last year

Agreed.

I don't think we are in a position to say no if he was happy to return on the contract we offered.
Same.
He has proven quality. If we aren’t bringing anyone else in, we’ll need that badly.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back