• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 ...

monmouth said:
Isnt it Basilball in this format then? Mottball? No wonder it doesn’t work.

More like fùckin Mothball this shower of shyt :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Shami still got 4 overs left after this one and he's taken 3 wickets so far :lol:

Great name! Is he named after the kebab? I used to love a shami, much better than a sheek.

monmouth said:
Great name! Is he named after the kebab? I used to love a shami, much better than a sheek.

No idea, I don't eat Kebab's not a fan of them. Shami the Indian pace baller is a cracking cricketer though, outstanding with the ball and can be a decent batter.

On the subject of England being undercooked for this tournament by only playing Ireland in the run up...

It looks like they might be more prepared for the next one as the 9th and 10th place finishers will have to pre - qualify for the next one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
On the subject of England being undercooked for this tournament by only playing Ireland in the run up...

It looks like they might be more prepared for the next one as the 9th and 10th place finishers will have to pre - qualify for the next one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From what Max says, Shami wasn't undercooked.

Swanjaxs said:

I was thinking about this last night, is it true? A proper fall from grace. England will be playing the likes of Namibia and Oman in the qualifiers.

Cooperman said:
I was thinking about this last night, is it true? A proper fall from grace. England will be playing the likes of Namibia and Oman in the qualifiers.

This is what I was told this morning, I'm trying to find out if it's correct, it used to be the top 8 ranked sides but the lad was adamant 9th and 10th will have to qualify for 2027.

Swanjaxs said:
This is what I was told this morning, I'm trying to find out if it's correct, it used to be the top 8 ranked sides but the lad was adamant 9th and 10th will have to qualify for 2027.

And only the top eight qualify for the 2025 Champions Trophy.

Top 7 plus hosts (Pakistan) qualify for the Champions Trophy in early 2025.

There are only the 8 teams in the Champions Trophy.

Swanjaxs said:

Top eight in the ODI rankings qualify. England are currently sixth but where they’ll be after this tournament Ive no idea. Plus South Africa and Zimbabwe as co hosts. And four others from the qualifiers cos it expands to 14 teams next time round. Two groups of seven and the return of the Super Six. Cos what this tournament needs is to be even longer apparently.

J_B said:
Top 7 plus hosts (Pakistan) qualify for the Champions Trophy in early 2025.

There are only the 8 teams in the Champions Trophy.

And I thought I could be pedantic. :D

Sri Lanka 14 for 6 chasing 358 against India.
I don't really fancy them at the moment.

J_B said:
Sri Lanka 14 for 6 chasing 358 against India.
I don't really fancy them at the moment.

Time for skippy to lump on india to pip this one.

sainthelens said:
Time for skippy to lump on india to pip this one.

You don't know my betting history, so you're clueless to what I actually win

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back