• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 ...

Skippyjack said:
Shut up then or I'll fill you in, just like Darran should've about 4535 times..

Care to elaborate on that pal? Hope you realise how that looks.
PM me if need to.

Looking more and more like a fight between England and Bangladesh for the wooden spoon 🥄...

New Zealand have fallen on their arses a bit. Four wins then four losses. Even scored 400 yesterday and still managed to lose.

Here's the plan, instead of handing out new central contracts to underperforming, ageing, past thier sell by date cricketers, get them back to thier County's and learn to play correctly again.

Swanjaxs said:
Here's the plan, instead of handing out new central contracts to underperforming, ageing, past thier sell by date cricketers, get them back to thier County's and learn to play correctly again.

Well they won’t learn that playing for their counties seeing as the only 50 over competition has been effectively downgraded to a second XI tournament to make way for The Hundred.

Angelo Mathews "timed out" for Sri Lanka v Bangladesh, first time I've come across this in all my years of watching cricket...

Swanjaxs said:
Angelo Mathews "timed out" for Sri Lanka v Bangladesh, first time I've come across this in all my years of watching cricket...

Nor me. Poor from Bangladesh really. But rules is rules.

Afghanistan 291/5 v Australia
Game on here if Warner can't get away from them...

Swanjaxs said:
Afghanistan 291/5 v Australia
Game on here if Warner can't get away from them...

Sneaky feeing this could be the game of tournament.

Afghanistan, a team full of young talented cricketers, making thier way in the game, batting, bowling and fielding as if thier lives depended on it.
Then you have England.

Polar opposites...

sainthelens said:
Sneaky feeing this could be the game of tournament.

Maxwell is leading the chase well, need him out a score of 292 is a tall order, but it may well be reachable the way he's batting. :shock:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back