• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 ...

Swanjaxs said:
Marnus Labuschagne run out, massive wicket!!!

He was away with the fairies on that runout, his concentration wasn't where it should have been.

Niigata Jack said:
Maxwell is leading the chase well, need him out a score of 292 is a tall order, but it may well be reachable the way he's batting. :shock:

What a finish on its way here.
Popcorn at the ready.

sainthelens said:
What a finish on its way here.
Popcorn at the ready.

Afghanistan have runout of ideas by looks of it.

Maxwell looks cooked, which may save Afghanistan from a loss

Niigata Jack said:
Afghanistan have runout of ideas by looks of it.

Maxwell looks cooked, which may save Afghanistan from a loss

If he can stand up for another half hour, it'll be one of the best ever 1 day knocks.

sainthelens said:
If he can stand up for another half hour, it'll be one of the best ever 1 day knocks.

He's cooked now!

He's been just been standing there and swinging, all that twisting has caught up with him. Commentary saying he's heroic :lol: he's playing fecking cricket not fighting at Rorke's Drift ffs :lol:

Changed my mind, if he gets em over the line, this beats Stokes' knock hands down.
Be the best ever.

Been travelling all day and just saw what happened. OMG 👏👏👏👏

Incredible display of batting, can't even say that he was lucky either, I bet Afghanistan are gutted and exhausted after that.

Absolutely incredible from Maxwell, dropped on 33 too!
I'll be honest I'd written Australia off @7 down...

Swanjaxs said:
Absolutely incredible from Maxwell, dropped on 33 too!
I'll be honest I'd written Australia off @7 down...

They'll be cock a hoop after that now, unfortunately, I detest both Warner and Smith which makes this result even more galling :x

Watching England v Netherlands, England going at just over 6 an over, Malan 81 after 64, Root 23 off 29 Root struggling to hit the ball off the square :eek:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back