• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

If Brewster doesn’t return

• Thread starter Belfy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 3,410

Belfy

First Team Player
Reaction score
He will surely be repenting at his leisure after a few days at a club which doesn’t have the same training principles as Swansea.

Belfy said:
He will surely be repenting at his leisure after a few days at a club which doesn’t have the same training principles as Swansea.

Yeh I bet it must be tough on his Swiss training camp with the current Premier League & European champions training under Klopp’s coaching . . . . . . tough gig but I guess someone has to do it ;-)

Any manager would be a bit twp if they were to send Brewster out on loan to another Championship club when he’s already proved he can hack it in the Championship.

We will only have cullen as a recognised striker.

Fireboy said:
We will only have cullen as a recognised striker.

Can't see that.
Cullen is a decent finisher but doesn't get involved in the build up play that much & hasn't got any pace.
Decent off the bench but if he's first/only choice we're going to struggle.

I can't believe how short the odds are on next season for us to win Championship. Our squad from midfield on at the minute is a shambles especially if Ayew leaves.

I think he needs another season in the championship, hopefully with us, he needs to toughen up a bit, I thought a couple of games once he was given a "welcome" tackle, he was quiet, even though he may have scored in those games.

Thornburyswan said:
Belfy said:

Yeh I bet it must be tough on his Swiss training camp with the current Premier League & European champions training under Klopp’s coaching . . . . . . tough gig but I guess someone has to do it ;-)

Not what I meant.

We were lucky it was a short season and the amount of turmoil in the game will I believe persuade the main men to let Brewster and Gallagher return but I dont t hink it will be a season long loan, as with Surridge and Wilmot there will be a recall. Hence the signing of Smith as we lost Tom who could play a bit.

swan65split said:
I think he needs another season in the championship, hopefully with us, he needs to toughen up a bit, I thought a couple of games once he was given a "welcome" tackle, he was quiet, even though he may have scored in those games.

Agree with this 100%. His all round game isn’t great at all and he won’t get the chances he needs in a lower half Premier League side and won’t contribute enough in other areas, in my humble opinion of course.

Look at how Klopp has Liverpool playing with Firminho being the vocal point, he won’t be able to do that currently. One more season in this league will do him world of good.

As previously mentioned his lack of workrate across the park is a major weakness, esp under the Klopp. See favoured Minamino in direct contrast.

The coaching and hard training he had at Swansea will put him in good stead . Despite Cooper’s obvious and understandable development needs on the management front his coaching is top notch, apparently.

Would be good all round if he returns however he’s highly ambitious and wants an EPL club.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back