• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Interesting accounts analysis

Cinio Dydd Sul

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/KieranMaguire/status/1522091716580364288?t=IhIX3cSdWiMCpKx0LMi4lA&s=19

The comment about the loss being £20m if it was not for player sales should be ringing alarm bells everywhere right now - we didnt have that large player sale last summer so I do fear for this years figures without the final parachute payment as well

Wages will be down some because of the loss of the likes of Ayew but nowhere near the levels people are thinking and we did invest last summer too which seems to be forgotten.

Given the Trust statement this week they have become oblivious/irrelevant to the financial activities of the club - we need to sell this summer IMO to remain sustainable and not all of that can be invested back into player purchases.

https://twitter.com/KieranMaguire/status/1522091806858567681

And the final legacy of the Premier League years - what happens when your eye is off the ball for personal gain

PSumbler said:
The comment about the loss being £20m if it was not for player sales should be ringing alarm bells everywhere right now - we didnt have that large player sale last summer so I do fear for this years figures without the final parachute payment as well

Wages will be down some because of the loss of the likes of Ayew but nowhere near the levels people are thinking and we did invest last summer too which seems to be forgotten.

Given the Trust statement this week they have become oblivious/irrelevant to the financial activities of the club - we need to sell this summer IMO to remain sustainable and not all of that can be invested back into player purchases.

Atleast two I think Phil.

Another tough season, I'm a bit concerned the two of the three people responsible for the smart recruitment last year are no longer here due to disagreements with Winter, as I mentioned in an earlier thread.

Risc said:
PSumbler said:

Atleast two I think Phil.

Another tough season, I'm a bit concerned the two of the three people responsible for the smart recruitment last year are no longer here due to disagreements with Winter, as I mentioned in an earlier thread.

One or two may depend on who it is. I think if its Piroe it can probably be sustained on its own given what we can probably get for him - if for example it was Downes we may need another one on top.

This is reality and, as frustrating as it is, something I am supportive of for the longevity of the club - we should never expect new monies every year just to try and push for a promotion - too many examples of that going wrong

So piroe has to be sold in the summer to balance the books , I wouldn't expect more than 15 million for him , then they will need to find a cheap replacement for him which will be difficult , this is why its pointless people speculating about how the team and Martin will fare next season , wait until the first game when the situation will be more clear

Could the Trust please let us know the answers to the challenging questions they are asking?

“One lump or two, Jake?”

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back