• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Interesting article from Robbie Rinder

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
In a similar way I had an old uncle about 30 years ago who used the word ‘coon’ in my house,he never came in my house again.
I had a couple of words with him and he left,I did see him a few times over the years in funerals and things and said alright but he never came in my house again.
I suppose it’s the same kind of thing with any abhorrent view so why would you want to converse with someone on a forum with who has the most abhorrent views? I certainly couldn’t.
Get my drift?

https://www.standard.co.uk/comment/comment/lose-friends-and-alienate-people-political-disagreement-a4522756.html

I remember falling out with my brother in law on a family holiday in Gran Canaria cos he kept throwing the word “p**i” around like confetti. He got properly offended when I told him to pack it in and it made the rest of the holiday quite awkward as we were all staying in the same villa. :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:
I remember falling out with my brother in law on a family holiday in Gran Canaria cos he kept throwing the word “p**i” around like confetti. He got properly offended when I told him to pack it in and it made the rest of the holiday quite awkward as we were all staying in the same villa. :lol:

He sounds like a right big girls blouse :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
exiledclaseboy said:

He sounds like a right big girls blouse :lol:

Haven’t seen him for a few years now. My family is odd.

exiledclaseboy said:

Legend. 👊🏻

Darran said:
In a similar way I had an old uncle about 30 years ago who used the word ‘coin’ in my house,he never came in my house again.
I had a couple of words with him and he left,I did see him a few times over the years in funerals and things and said alright but he never came in my house again.
I suppose it’s the same kind of thing with any abhorrent view so why would you want to converse with someone on a forum with who has the most abhorrent views? I certainly couldn’t.
Get my drift?

https://www.standard.co.uk/comment/comment/lose-friends-and-alienate-people-political-disagreement-a4522756.html

What does ‘coin’ mean?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back