• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

International Streaming Pass - Swans TV

legoman

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
My subscription runs out on 11th July. I've been on the club website where I can see my purchase history, but I can't see anywhere to buy a new pass for the 21/22 season. Anyone have any ideas?

WaitIng to sort oit rights issues with tv?
If England lift all restrictions there will be little live coverage through SwansTV in the UK.

Badlands said:
If England lift all restrictions there will be little live coverage through SwansTV in the UK.

I don't follow. Can you explain your post please?

legoman said:
Badlands said:

If England ends Covid restrictions in July it means full stadia. Which in turn means TV companies will withdraw the temporary agreement for clubs to stream home games for ST holders and a fee for others. Back to to pre-covid contracts.
It looks like Wales will hold onto restrictions longer and crowds will continue to be reduced.
Swans home games will have limited attendances and TV rights restrictions.

Badlands said:
legoman said:

If England ends Covid restrictions in July it means full stadia. Which in turn means TV companies will withdraw the temporary agreement for clubs to stream home games for ST holders and a fee for others. Back to to pre-covid contracts.
It looks like Wales will hold onto restrictions longer and crowds will continue to be reduced.

If the Swans (and Cardiff) do not allow away supporters and have restricted attendances whilst the other 22 teams in the Championship have full attendance and away supporters the EFL may take a dim view of that and insist that all clubs do the same thing.

Badlands said:
legoman said:

Ok I understand that, but for us international subscribers, pre Covid, all games were available on Swans TV, albeit those selected by Sky only in "dark markets".

Anyway, my question was more about where on the Swans TV webpage do I go to renew my International pass?

Pretty sure it is not available to renew yet. I didn't renew mine last year until August. Hopefully they will announce something soon.

Badlands said:
legoman said:

You are of course correct for UK viewers, but International and VPN users will be able to carry on as normal.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back