• Thank you very much | Diolch yn fawr

    All at JackArmy.net would like to thank everyone who has played a part on this site over the past 25 years whether that is through writing, contributing, moderating, posting or just visting and reading.

    Without any of you the work that has gone into the site would have been pointless and we will always be proud that we built, generated and managed a community that was such a big part of the Swansea City supporting life for so long.

    It has been a pleasure to bring to you the site for so long but the time is now right to turn the lights out for the last time but we do it both with a heavy heart and a sense of pride driven by the so many messages received since we announced the closure.

    The site will remain here for a period until we archive and mothball it for the last time later this summer but all aspects are in a read only format.

    Thank you though for all the memories

    Phil Sumbler
    Owner, jackarmy.net

Iptv

  • Thread starter Thread starter PencoedJack
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 20
  • Views Views: Views 7,055

PencoedJack

First Team Player
Joined
Jun 28, 2020
Messages
258
Reaction score
0
Location
Pencoed
Seems like there has been another big move to shut it down again this weekend.
 
67 u
PencoedJack said:
Must be hitting East of Port Talbot first :D

Have they shut down a couple more?

Better not start a film 😂
 
Mine went down, there was an isp block, mines now back up, managed to watch the game though yesterday, however I have watched app on my firestick which is a brilliant back up when iptv goes down, although you can't get ifollow etc on it, everything else though, also use livenettv and swiftstreamz as a back up for all sports channels etc
 
Epaul said:
Mine went down, there was an isp block, mines now back up, managed to watch the game though yesterday, however I have watched app on my firestick which is a brilliant back up when iptv goes down, although you can't get ifollow etc on it, everything else though, also use livenettv and swiftstreamz as a back up for all sports channels etc

You could find with this that the blocks come in every time there is Premier League football - happened to my last one could only be overcome with a VPN :(
 
Epaul said:
Mine went down, there was an isp block, mines now back up, managed to watch the game though yesterday, however I have watched app on my firestick which is a brilliant back up when iptv goes down, although you can't get ifollow etc on it, everything else though, also use livenettv and swiftstreamz as a back up for all sports channels etc

i still cant get any live tv, only movies and series
 
exiledclaseboy said:
Mine’s working a treat.

Nice to have you back!

What's everyone using theses days anyway? I let mine lapse when there was no football on and I've lost track now. I did my last sub through Telegram and used the Alpha TV app on a Firestick.

Anyone fancy pointing me at a new supplier?
 
Itchysphincter said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Mine’s working a treat.

Nice to have you back!

What's everyone using theses days anyway? I let mine lapse when there was no football on and I've lost track now. I did my last sub through Telegram and used the Alpha TV app on a Firestick.

Anyone fancy pointing me at a new supplier?

Drop the site boss a PM. He’ll be able to help you out.
 
exiledclaseboy said:
Itchysphincter said:
Nice to have you back!

What's everyone using theses days anyway? I let mine lapse when there was no football on and I've lost track now. I did my last sub through Telegram and used the Alpha TV app on a Firestick.

Anyone fancy pointing me at a new supplier?

Drop the site boss a PM. He’ll be able to help you out.

What, Dazzler?! :o

Only joking, I go straight to the organ grinder. :lol:
 
I had a few issues with mine in last week, quick fix by the guys and they are happy and insist no VPN required. I have although invested in a VPN at the cost of a sandwich a month..... Combined with my iptv package, cost is still making a saving in getting sky sports/bt.
 
PSumbler said:
Epaul said:
Mine went down, there was an isp block, mines now back up, managed to watch the game though yesterday, however I have watched app on my firestick which is a brilliant back up when iptv goes down, although you can't get ifollow etc on it, everything else though, also use livenettv and swiftstreamz as a back up for all sports channels etc

You could find with this that the blocks come in every time there is Premier League football - happened to my last one could only be overcome with a VPN :(

Yeah its gonna happen more frequent, it's a game of cat and mouse, no need for a vpn with my supplier
 
jack_lord said:
Epaul said:
Mine went down, there was an isp block, mines now back up, managed to watch the game though yesterday, however I have watched app on my firestick which is a brilliant back up when iptv goes down, although you can't get ifollow etc on it, everything else though, also use livenettv and swiftstreamz as a back up for all sports channels etc

i still cant get any live tv, only movies and series

Keep trying Jase, gradually it'll all be back, failing that go to settings on firestick, apps and clear cache and clear data, you'll have log back into your iptv app. Should be sorted then
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top