• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ireland v Wales 6 Nations

Never thought I'd enjoy a show to be honest, but it was very good, wouldn't mind going up again to see another, but won't be doing the other things though😮
Going up to see the play that goes wrong at the end of March. Luckily from here it’s a pretty easy on the day job; parking at Shepherd’s Bush and tube in. Not telling Mrs M what you did in a million years. It’ll be a baked spud in John Lewis for us.

Going up to see the play that goes wrong at the end of March. Luckily from here it’s a pretty easy on the day job; parking at Shepherd’s Bush and tube in. Not telling Mrs M what you did in a million years. It’ll be a baked spud in John Lewis for us.
I fancied going to see the Jersey Boys, but run out of time, we'll go back up at some point, the Lion King is worth a watch as well, so I'm told.

The Lion King is superb. We went about 10-12 years ago, and I don’t know if it’s the same now but when we saw it the cast and “animals “ walked down the aisles and it was magical.

If anyone wants to go over to Ireland then I reccomend Galway.
It's west coast and you can hit West port also, if you have time and willing to travel then head north towards Donegal.
If you like quiet then heading up towards Donegal will be your thing.

Know the place like the back of my hand.
Fly into Knock is my tip if anyone fancies or thinking on hitting that part of the world.

If anyone wants to go over to Ireland then I reccomend Galway.
It's west coast and you can hit West port also, if you have time and willing to travel then head north towards Donegal.
If you like quiet then heading up towards Donegal will be your thing.

Know the place like the back of my hand.
Fly into Knock is my tip if anyone fancies or thinking on hitting that part of the world.
Hereford is my next venture, before the end of the coarse fishing season on Rivers, planned to have gone up in January, but youngest was in Hospital, so hoping to go up before season ends.

Some years ago for the rugby , Fishguard to Rosslare ferry was cancelled , Force 7/8 in the Irish Sea , the desingated ship could not berth at our destination , not safe . Mad detour up to Holyhead for a Dublin alternative , bigger ferry available could do the voyage .

Wow it was a rough crossing , passengers sick in the isles , bogs a no go area , Duty Free Shop closed down , their goods flying off the shelves , staff gave up hope , crossed safely though .

Return crossing Rosslare was open late Sunday evening , not as bad as the outgoing experience but still a few green faces on board .

Enjojoyed Dublin / Temple Bar as a one off experience , not been back , done it and seen it .

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back