• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Is Duff the man?

Yes to Duff?

• Yes

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Too early to judge

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

A4Jack

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe should wait for 20 games but near enough half a season is a fair indicator.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Who is our man then?

I'm not in charge but we should be doing better.

You don't stay with your missus because you haven't found someone better yet. Or rather your mates haven't found someone better for you in this case

A4Jack said:
I'm not in charge but we should be doing better.

You don't stay with your missus because you haven't found someone better yet. Or rather your mates haven't found someone better for you in this case

Yeah I do

Well we are currently 5 points off the top half, 10 points off the playoffs. On the face of it, we aren't doing too bad, but not doing well either. You could say we're a couple of good results away from being in mid table, but as it stands we are also a couple of bad results away from being dragged right into the shit.

Injuries and the like isn't an excuse, how much they are an effect of Duff's methods us up for debate. We've taken the lead in so many games and come away with nothing or just a point. Questions have to be asked.

The time to judge Duff is near - next 3 games are huge, Huddersfield and Stoke around us and Rotherham in the bottom 3. Cant be losing to these teams with our points total. I think we need to be winning 2 of those 3.

If we are 20th in the league and 5 points above the drop then I think someone will have to pull the trigger so a new guy can get the Jan transfer window to try and steady things.

If we pick up the points and get to relative safety in 15th+ place then there's no need to panic.

No. A clueless manager who is out of his depth. Get rid.

A lot calling for his head I am reading.

*don't understand the plan and saying the style is just messed up.....not knowing what to go with.
*no signs of improvement on last season.....infact seeing only regression.

I see a pro active manager getting things from young players like Tjoe a on, Mykolo, Cooper and even Congrove.....currently these players are just going to become robotic with the aim of playing the ball down the line behind the full back if things carry on as they are.

If we want progress and are willing to see things happen down the line then there is no sign of it.
If we are aiming for a results business with a pragmatic approach then it's not happening.
The question is......what is the plan not only on the pitch but off it aswell!?

I'm all ears 👂👂

A4Jack said:
Maybe should wait for 20 games but near enough half a season is a fair indicator.

He seems as inspiring as a bowl of cold porridge

I'm not sure if Duff is the man, I'm not sure if there's anyone better out there, but for me this is now a season of survival in the Championship. We are not going to trouble the top half of the table, it all now comes down to can we avoid enough injuries and perhaps make one or two half decent signings in January to avoid the drop by the skin of our teeth.
We've got a threadbare and injury hit squad and are carrying too many journeymen and players at the end of their careers. For this current state of affairs, I blame our useless, talentless, bullsh*tting owners.

Pegojack said:
I'm not sure if Duff is the man, I'm not sure if there's anyone better out there, but for me this is now a season of survival in the Championship. We are not going to trouble the top half of the table, it all now comes down to can we avoid enough injuries and perhaps make one or two half decent signings in January to avoid the drop by the skin of our teeth.
We've got a threadbare and injury hit squad and are carrying too many journeymen and players at the end of their careers. For this current state of affairs, I blame our useless, talentless, bullsh*tting owners.

The injuries are what concerns me. Far too many soft tissue injuries for my liking

magicdaps10 said:
A lot calling for his head I am reading.

*don't understand the plan and saying the style is just messed up.....not knowing what to go with.
*no signs of improvement on last season.....infact seeing only regression.

I see a pro active manager getting things from young players like Tjoe a on, Mykolo, Cooper and even Congrove.....currently these players are just going to become robotic with the aim of playing the ball down the line behind the full back if things carry on as they are.

If we want progress and are willing to see things happen down the line then there is no sign of it.
If we are aiming for a results business with a pragmatic approach then it's not happening.
The question is......what is the plan not only on the pitch but off it aswell!?

I'm all ears 👂👂

Eh?

waynekerr55 said:
He seems as inspiring as a bowl of cold porridge

And some of his quotes are simply bizarre. It’s been like this since almost the first press conference.

He never was the man to begin with.

He's our equivalent of Moyes at United or Hodgson at Liverpool. It's just completely the wrong fit.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back