• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jay Fulton.

Itchysphincter

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Start again….

Not defensive midfielder - he’s an attacking midfielder with tackling ability and a good football brain. Skilful. Quick. Would improve most championship sides. Russel Martin needs to find a way to get him on to the pitch more often.

Sad to see my previous thread get hijacked by bickering.

Itchysphincter said:
Start again….

Not defensive midfielder - he’s an attacking midfielder with tackling ability and a good football brain. Skilful. Quick. Would improve most championship sides. Russel Martin needs to find a way to get him on to the pitch more often.

I've wanted to see a Downes/Fulton midfield pairing for a while.

Dr. Winston said:
Itchysphincter said:
Start again….

I've wanted to see a Downes/Fulton midfield pairing for a while.

Far too similar IMO.

Bit of a dilemma for RM though.

Itchysphincter said:
Start again….

Been excellent in the last two games to be fair.
I would hope Martin has decided he has a future with us

STID2017 said:
Itchysphincter said:
Start again….

:mrgreen:

STID2017 said:
Itchysphincter said:
Start again….

His wages won’t allow that unfortunately.

If we can keep Kyle Naughton as we did, I'm sure we could keep Jay Fulton.

Can we sell Bennett?

Darran said:
Risc said:
His wages won’t allow that unfortunately.

Do you think he’ll get ‘his wages’ elsewhere though?

True. But still can’t see him being here to be honest, think Martin will have other players in mind.

Fulton has two years left on his contract. He won't be going anywhere unless someone matches his wages, or we contribute.

With Smith out of contract, it seems a no-brainer to me.

Uxy said:
Fulton has two years left on his contract. He won't be going anywhere unless someone matches his wages, or we contribute.

With Smith out of contract, it seems a no-brainer to me.

Smith is out of contract in the summer? There we are then, no-brainer indeed.

monmouth said:
If we can keep Kyle Naughton as we did, I'm sure we could keep Jay Fulton.

Can we sell Bennett?

If the story about his wages are true (I read £23k per week) then we absolutely have to try and move him on. I don't predict a long list of takers though.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back