• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jeremy Clarkson

The amount of people concentrating on the GOT reference part is continuing to baffle me. In the paragraph before that, he states he hates Meghan (who doesn't seem to have done anything other than dare to marry into the royal family while not being a stereotypical English princess) more than a convicted mass murderer.

I'm not a cancel culture fan, but I can't imagine what else he has to do/say, short of a criminal act, to have all his media contracts cancelled.

JackSomething said:
The amount of people concentrating on the GOT reference part is continuing to baffle me. In the paragraph before that, he states he hates Meghan (who doesn't seem to have done anything other than dare to marry into the royal family while not being a stereotypical English princess) more than a convicted mass murderer.

I'm not a cancel culture fan, but I can't imagine what else he has to do/say, short of a criminal act, to have all his media contracts cancelled.

Great post.

MrSwerve said:
He's made a career from these outrageous comments. It's clearly a GOT reference but he surely would realise that he's going to look like (even more of) a massive cock for writing this article. I think he's got to a stage in his career/life where he's pushing the boundaries even more and if he gets 'cancelled', so be it.

Fair play to his daughter standing against the comments.

He's never advocated using physical violence against a female before, as far as I'm aware. He is playing up to his audience, he and they are vile, sick individuals. Coming off the back of the murder of Zara Aleena, is absolutely abhorrent. And the GOT reference made no odds yesterday, and it makes no odds today or any other day.

Neath_Jack said:
He's never advocated using physical violence against a female before, as far as I'm aware. He is playing up to his audience, he and they are vile, sick individuals. Coming off the back of the murder of Zara Aleena, is absolutely abhorrent. And the GOT reference made no odds yesterday, and it makes no odds today or any other day.

Great post.

Darran said:
https://twitter.com/mrjohnnicolson/status/1604891448171798530?s=61&t=yxqIC8SNlog3_yagdQobuQ

I just read that on Twitter and all the random capital letters made my eyes bleed.

A non white American female had no chance with this bunch of dinosaurs. That is truly disgusting. Representative of both that utter cunt and Brexit Britain.

On the actual topic of MM and Hewitt Jnr; how anyone can either be lovers or haters is beyond me.

I would suggest that Clarkson’s comments and the Sun’s willingness to print them makes Harry’s point for him about the way the press in this country treats his wife.

J_B said:
I would suggest that Clarkson’s comments and the Sun’s willingness to print them makes Harry’s point for him about the way the press in this country treats his wife.

In particular the Sun’s willingness to print them. Of course, they’ve previously taken legal action against the Sun I think.

Is there any aspect of society which hasn’t been made worse by Murdoch?

Londonlisa2001 said:
In particular the Sun’s willingness to print them. Of course, they’ve previously taken legal action against the Sun I think.

Is there any aspect of society which hasn’t been made worse by Murdoch?

Unfortunately not. The sooner we have a change of guard there simply has to be Leveson 2 which will cut him, Lebedev, Rothmere and the remaining Barclay brother off at the knee. Tax dodging parasites

https://twitter.com/Haggis_UK/status/1605260826075619328?t=8Tdg12qx1cZN0VysthWfwA&s=19

As I was saying. When the head of the regulator goes for supper with Murdoch something isn't right

Darran said:
https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/celebs-tv/jeremy-clarkson-axed-who-wants-8202558

To be replaced no doubt by Alex Scott. She's on every other fckn thing.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back